Rock duo The Black Keys will play in Greenwich as part of their Turn Blue tour next year.
They will perform at the O2 on Tuesday, March 15.
The tour celebrates their latest album of the same name, which debuted at number one in the US and number two in the UK and was described by Rolling Stone as “The best, most consistently gripping album the Keys have ever made. Turn Blue is as apocalyptic, in its way, as that Clash epic [London Calling]: loaded with risk, distress and payoff.”
Tickets are on sale now at axs.com
- We Are Scientists join LeeFest line-up
- Chart topper Jamie Lawson tells us how a chance meeting with Ed Sheeran in Balham changed his life
- 80th birthday concert for Lewisham’s Rolling Stone Bill Wyman as part of BluesFest in Greenwich
- Watch the surreal new video for Good Grief from south Londoners Bastille
- Bromley’s cult musical hero Billy Jenkins’ friends plans celebratory 60th birthday gig