Rock duo The Black Keys will play in Greenwich as part of their Turn Blue tour next year.
They will perform at the O2 on Tuesday, March 15.
The tour celebrates their latest album of the same name, which debuted at number one in the US and number two in the UK and was described by Rolling Stone as “The best, most consistently gripping album the Keys have ever made. Turn Blue is as apocalyptic, in its way, as that Clash epic [London Calling]: loaded with risk, distress and payoff.”
Tickets are on sale now at axs.com
- Bros are back! Matt and Luke Goss reunite for gig at The O2
- Bucks Fizz's Cheryl Baker is ready to roll back the years in Bromley
- 'We have had 40 years of practice at what we do': pop icon Toyah Willcox is ready for the 80s Invasion in Greenwich
- 'I thought they had booked me by accident' - we chat to Rebecca Ferguson about performing with music legends, her new album and tour
- Grime superstars and NME to open Boxpark Croydon at two-day festival