Rock duo The Black Keys will play in Greenwich as part of their Turn Blue tour next year.
They will perform at the O2 on Tuesday, March 15.
The tour celebrates their latest album of the same name, which debuted at number one in the US and number two in the UK and was described by Rolling Stone as “The best, most consistently gripping album the Keys have ever made. Turn Blue is as apocalyptic, in its way, as that Clash epic [London Calling]: loaded with risk, distress and payoff.”
Tickets are on sale now at axs.com
- James frontman Tim Booth talks about sex, religion and how he owes his success to a marker pen
- Welling schoolboy Charlie Jones 'loving' X Factor experience despite near misses and Twitter sneers from former Apprentice
- Deep Purple announce rare Greenwich show
- Dartford schoolboy Charlie Jones gets through to week four of X Factor with Stereo Kicks
- Life threatening illness won't stop reformed band's big Dartford gig