Rock duo The Black Keys will play in Greenwich as part of their Turn Blue tour next year.
They will perform at the O2 on Tuesday, March 15.
The tour celebrates their latest album of the same name, which debuted at number one in the US and number two in the UK and was described by Rolling Stone as “The best, most consistently gripping album the Keys have ever made. Turn Blue is as apocalyptic, in its way, as that Clash epic [London Calling]: loaded with risk, distress and payoff.”
Tickets are on sale now at axs.com
- Robert Plant joins star-studded Rolling Stone birthday bill at BluesFest in Greenwich
- ‘Fame is not something I have ever wanted’ – why shyness is not holding singer Birdy back as she heads out on tour
- Jazz musician names new album after Plumstead road near where he grew up
- PICTURES: 14 things we learnt from Bryan Adams’ gig at Sandown Park
- Lianne La Havas headlines LeeFest packed with pirates, mermaids and 'unmissable moments'