Rock duo The Black Keys will play in Greenwich as part of their Turn Blue tour next year.
They will perform at the O2 on Tuesday, March 15.
The tour celebrates their latest album of the same name, which debuted at number one in the US and number two in the UK and was described by Rolling Stone as “The best, most consistently gripping album the Keys have ever made. Turn Blue is as apocalyptic, in its way, as that Clash epic [London Calling]: loaded with risk, distress and payoff.”
Tickets are on sale now at axs.com
- Greenwich Dances festival returning ‘bigger than ever’ in June
- Bastille to Jack Garratt – LeeFest’s founder remembers the bands that got their break at the festival
- Sidcup teacher Sam Winston releases debut album The Fire and The Icicle
- C’est La Vie: B*Witched to perform at this year's Gravesham Riverside Festival
- Wheatus’ Brendan B Brown on touring with Busted and why One Direction ‘helped us out big time’