Four incidents in or near Sevenoaks Way ended in a serious assault on a 15-year-old boy yesterday evening (July 22).
Late yesterday evening police were called to Brook Villas, Sevenoaks Way, to reports of number of people trying to gain access to a house party.
At some point, an item was thrown and smashed a window at the house. A fence at the address was also reportedly damaged.
It is believed some of the people got into the house and a number of items were stolen.
Meanwhile a 15-year-old boy, who had been at the house party, was making his way home and was seriously assaulted by a group of five or six youths near to the Crittals Corner roundabout.
Bromley police are investigating four incidents: two of criminal damage, one of burglary and one of GBH.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Anyone with information regarding any of these incidents should call Bromley police on 101 or crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy named locally as Woolwich student and Slade Green brothers
- GCSE results day for south-east London and north Kent
- 'It makes me feel sick': Grandmother says 'disgusting' Bexleyheath car park is a health hazard
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night fight in Dartford
- London’s burning: Free events to mark 350 years since the Great Fire of London