Four incidents in or near Sevenoaks Way ended in a serious assault on a 15-year-old boy yesterday evening (July 22).
Late yesterday evening police were called to Brook Villas, Sevenoaks Way, to reports of number of people trying to gain access to a house party.
At some point, an item was thrown and smashed a window at the house. A fence at the address was also reportedly damaged.
It is believed some of the people got into the house and a number of items were stolen.
Meanwhile a 15-year-old boy, who had been at the house party, was making his way home and was seriously assaulted by a group of five or six youths near to the Crittals Corner roundabout.
Bromley police are investigating four incidents: two of criminal damage, one of burglary and one of GBH.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Anyone with information regarding any of these incidents should call Bromley police on 101 or crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Trespasser at Bromley South causing delays to Southeastern services
- Is your fridge or freezer trying to kill you? Watch shocking fire video
- Bar The Beckenham to close its doors
- 'Burn the lot': Horrible Histories author Terry Deary on why the Dartford-bound live shows beat textbooks
- Top five stories to read today