A Greenwich townhouse will be the intimate setting for a new adaptation of Oscar Wilde’s gothic fable, The Picture of Dorian Gray.
Audiences will step into the house, which will be transformed into a 19th century salon, for an immersive show by The Alchemic Order.
The Picture of Dorian Gray is in Greenwich (address revealed on booking) from August 8 to September 13.
Previews start July 31.
Tickets cost £37.50 to £47.50, or £25 for selected previews.
Go to thealchemicorder.com
- X Factor creative director to launch free festival of theatre workshops for Beckenham youngsters
- Made in Penge: Comedian Carly Smallman brings acclaimed Edinburgh show home
- Heartbreak Hotel opens in Greenwich
- Win tickets to see Jersey Boys in the West End
- Child actors from south east London star in London production of The Railway Children