A Greenwich townhouse will be the intimate setting for a new adaptation of Oscar Wilde’s gothic fable, The Picture of Dorian Gray.
Audiences will step into the house, which will be transformed into a 19th century salon, for an immersive show by The Alchemic Order.
The Picture of Dorian Gray is in Greenwich (address revealed on booking) from August 8 to September 13.
Previews start July 31.
Tickets cost £37.50 to £47.50, or £25 for selected previews.
Go to thealchemicorder.com
- TOWIE's Mark Wright, Caroline Flack and more join Strictly Live tour
- 'I'm going to be absolutely cacking it': Jason Manford on starring in The Producers in Bromley
- Christmas show in Greenwich for kids too young for panto
- 9 amazingly weird things we learnt about south east Londoners from YouGov profiles
- VIDEO X Factor: Welling's Charlie Jones and Stereo Kicks swing through Big Band week