A Greenwich townhouse will be the intimate setting for a new adaptation of Oscar Wilde’s gothic fable, The Picture of Dorian Gray.
Audiences will step into the house, which will be transformed into a 19th century salon, for an immersive show by The Alchemic Order.
The Picture of Dorian Gray is in Greenwich (address revealed on booking) from August 8 to September 13.
Previews start July 31.
Tickets cost £37.50 to £47.50, or £25 for selected previews.
Go to thealchemicorder.com
- Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood tells us why he's Hooked on panto in Bromley - plus what he thinks of Len's departure
- Brockley play explores what would happen if President Donald Trump was banned from the UK
- Strictly star leads cast of Peter James adaptation premiering in Dartford
- Corrie legend Kevin Kennedy knows you will love The Commitments in Bromley: 'If you are a lover of Roddy Doyle and a lover of the film it is safe bet'
- Greenwich Theatre’s new studio is ‘cherry on the cake’ after major refurbishment