A Greenwich townhouse will be the intimate setting for a new adaptation of Oscar Wilde’s gothic fable, The Picture of Dorian Gray.
Audiences will step into the house, which will be transformed into a 19th century salon, for an immersive show by The Alchemic Order.
The Picture of Dorian Gray is in Greenwich (address revealed on booking) from August 8 to September 13.
Previews start July 31.
Tickets cost £37.50 to £47.50, or £25 for selected previews.
Go to thealchemicorder.com
- Interview: Bromley’s West End star Ruthie Henshall is heading home to Bromley in That’s Entertainment
- Romeo and Juliet review: Downton Abbey's Lily James mesmerises in the West End
- Pictured: Roman couple return to Orpington villa and find home reduced to ruins
- Richard O'Brien tells us why Dartford-bound Rocky Horror Show is really 'a fairytale'
- Chance for children to appear next to Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood in Bromley panto