A Greenwich townhouse will be the intimate setting for a new adaptation of Oscar Wilde’s gothic fable, The Picture of Dorian Gray.
Audiences will step into the house, which will be transformed into a 19th century salon, for an immersive show by The Alchemic Order.
The Picture of Dorian Gray is in Greenwich (address revealed on booking) from August 8 to September 13.
Previews start July 31.
Tickets cost £37.50 to £47.50, or £25 for selected previews.
Go to thealchemicorder.com
- Dartford gets world premiere of Peter James’ latest thriller
- Sherlock's last episode and bringing Branagh’s Romeo and Juliet to the cinema – we talk to director Benjamin Caron
- Stand Up to Cancer gala performance added to Greenwich Comedy Festival
- PICTURED: Let it Be cast paint Kent submarine yellow ahead of Dartford show
- Milton Jones tells us about joke theft and fellow comedians as he gears up for Balham and Greenwich Comedy Festivals