Fiercly independent Catford rapper ShaoDow has taken a leaf out of Dr Dre’s book by selling a line of headphones.
The 28-year-old - whose second album Kung Fu Hustler has had support from BBC Radio 1, 1Xtra and 6Music - has set up his own pop up shop, The Blue and Purple store.
Similar to West Coast rap icon Dr Dre's, who has his hugely popular Beats brand, Shaodow sell his own DIY Gang branded wireless headphones.
When he first trialled it at Whiteleys Shopping Centre in west London earlier this year, the headphones sold out within a week.
The shop, where he also sells his music, t-shirts and does signings, has gone on the road to Southampton and is heading to Reading this summer.
ShaoDow, real name Elliot Haslam, uses the money to put back into his career to make the music his fans want.
Go to shaodowmusic.com
- Concert in memory of Beckenham's David Bowie to be held on what would have been his 70th birthday
- VIDEO: South London band soundtrack John Lewis Christmas advert
- Bros are back! Matt and Luke Goss reunite for gig at The O2
- Bucks Fizz's Cheryl Baker is ready to roll back the years in Bromley
- 'We have had 40 years of practice at what we do': pop icon Toyah Willcox is ready for the 80s Invasion in Greenwich