Animal lovers can get hands on with cute critters in Erith early next month.
Erith Riverside Shopping Centre’s Pet Day on August 9 will include the chance to cuddle dogs, chickens, guinea pigs and rabbits.
As well as the live animals, there will be stalls selling pet-related products and craft items while charities will be on hand with tips and advice.
Centre manager Barry Owen said: “As a nation of animal lovers, most owners know the joys of sharing their lives with their pets, but many are unaware of the physical and psychological health benefits of the human-animal bond.
“In celebration of this we’re holding a very special Pet Day at Erith Riverside and encourage people of all ages to come down and attend our special event.”
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Like Disneyland but in Kent: 6 things you need to know about proposed London Paramount
- Beautiful little cottage creates a Rye smile
- What's on: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London - April 25 to May 1
- What's on - 14 reasons to go out this week in south London