Animal lovers can get hands on with cute critters in Erith early next month.
Erith Riverside Shopping Centre’s Pet Day on August 9 will include the chance to cuddle dogs, chickens, guinea pigs and rabbits.
As well as the live animals, there will be stalls selling pet-related products and craft items while charities will be on hand with tips and advice.
Centre manager Barry Owen said: “As a nation of animal lovers, most owners know the joys of sharing their lives with their pets, but many are unaware of the physical and psychological health benefits of the human-animal bond.
“In celebration of this we’re holding a very special Pet Day at Erith Riverside and encourage people of all ages to come down and attend our special event.”
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (May 22 to 25): 12 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent
- Woolwich's Firepower museum wins excellence award
- 7 cool things to see and do at Hyper Japan festival in Greenwich
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- Secret gardens opened to public in June