Animal lovers can get hands on with cute critters in Erith early next month.
Erith Riverside Shopping Centre’s Pet Day on August 9 will include the chance to cuddle dogs, chickens, guinea pigs and rabbits.
As well as the live animals, there will be stalls selling pet-related products and craft items while charities will be on hand with tips and advice.
Centre manager Barry Owen said: “As a nation of animal lovers, most owners know the joys of sharing their lives with their pets, but many are unaware of the physical and psychological health benefits of the human-animal bond.
“In celebration of this we’re holding a very special Pet Day at Erith Riverside and encourage people of all ages to come down and attend our special event.”
- MAPPED: 15 amazing Easter Egg hunts
- MAPPED: 19 fun family events for the Easter holidays in north Kent and south east London
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- 10 things you might not know about Greenwich’s Royal Observatory