A burst water main in West Wickham High Street is causing traffic delays.
The issue began in the early hours of Monday morning (July 21) when a six inch in diameter pipe burst.
This was repaired, but another leak was found on the same pipe while it was being fixed.
A Thames Water spokeswoman said: "We had to place traffic lights on the High Street after a burst water pipe in the early hours of Monday morning damaged the road surface.
"While fixing the burst pipe we found a second leak, which we’re repairing now.
"We’re sorry for the inconvenience and we’re working as fast as we can to finish this job and get the road back to normal."
Thames Water added it hoped to have the road repaired and back to normal by lunchtime today (July 23).
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist dies and passenger seriously injured after crash in Dartford
- 30,000 new jobs on the cards as Ebbsfleet Garden City announces 11 acre commercial centre
- PubSpy reviews The George, Bexley
- Queues on Sidcup By-Pass after motorbike and car crash
- Live blog for south-east London and north Kent on September 30