A Bromley man has been arrested after police uncovered around 20 cannabis plants at his home.
Officers carried out a drugs bust at a property in Park End at around 11am on Monday July 21.
Police say a 23-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of the cultivation of cannabis and taken to a south London police station.
He has been bailed until a date in September.
- Grove Park dog which attacked policeman is stabbed to death during attempted drugs raid
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (Nov 29 and 30)
- Phoenix and Wide Horizons Lewisham project bags £50,000 People's Millions prize
- Mystery of Thamesmead beeping noise solved
- Higham private school headteacher did not abuse expenses, report finds