A 42-year-old man was assaulted after his car was involved in a crash with another vehicle in Bexleyheath.
Detectives are now investigating the incident which happened on Sunday (July 20) at 12.40am in Erith Road.
A VW Golf and Skoda Octavia crashed into each other and the passenger in the Skoda then assaulted the driver of the Golf before fleeing the scene.
The 42-year-old man who was driving the Golf was treated at a south London hospital for face and leg injuries.
No one has been arrested but enquiries are continuing.
- UPDATE: Boyfriend admits killing EastEnders actress Sian Blake and two children in Erith
- Appeal to find owners of sunken treasure found by police divers in Plumstead
- Two men knifed in separate stabbings across Lewisham
- 29 nurses could lose jobs as future of school health service in Bromley under threat
- Meet the elderly woman responsible for those stunning carvings in Barnehurst woods