A grand Grade II listed pub in Greenwich has reopened after extensive refurbishment.
As well as being restored inside and out, The Mitre in Greenwich High Road, has a new menu and drinks list featuring the likes of Meantime and Camden Hells beers.
The former 18th century coaching in, which is yards from the Royal Observatory and National Maritime Museum, is sure to attract a mix of tourists and locals with its large courtyard garden and deep blue/dark red decor with chandeliers and leather booths.
Go to themitregreenwich.co.uk
- Nation thinks it rhymes with gone, London thinks it sounds like bone - how should scone be pronounced?
- PICTURES: See inside 'Britain's smallest pub' set to open in Greenwich
- Tell us your favourite place to get a curry in south-east London and north Kent
- This Bromley schoolboy's fiery chicken recipe is now on the menu at a High Street restaurant
- Nando’s opening in Orpington town centre