A grand Grade II listed pub in Greenwich has reopened after extensive refurbishment.
As well as being restored inside and out, The Mitre in Greenwich High Road, has a new menu and drinks list featuring the likes of Meantime and Camden Hells beers.
The former 18th century coaching in, which is yards from the Royal Observatory and National Maritime Museum, is sure to attract a mix of tourists and locals with its large courtyard garden and deep blue/dark red decor with chandeliers and leather booths.
Go to themitregreenwich.co.uk
- This old horsebox has been converted into a prosecco bar and it’s coming to Bromley
- 9 KFC outlets in south-east London now deliver straight to your door
- PICTURES: Teasy does it! It's World Tea Day today - here are the best places for a cuppa
- Wetherspoons has put an end to the pain of queueing at the bar to order drinks
- Trying to convert seafood heathens with a meal at Loch Fyne in Bluewater - did it work?