A grand Grade II listed pub in Greenwich has reopened after extensive refurbishment.
As well as being restored inside and out, The Mitre in Greenwich High Road, has a new menu and drinks list featuring the likes of Meantime and Camden Hells beers.
The former 18th century coaching in, which is yards from the Royal Observatory and National Maritime Museum, is sure to attract a mix of tourists and locals with its large courtyard garden and deep blue/dark red decor with chandeliers and leather booths.
Go to themitregreenwich.co.uk
- Bar The Beckenham to close its doors
- Pick up a cattucino at Gravesend's first cat café
- PICTURED: Bromley's Miller and Carter impart their top tips for the perfect steak
- Dine like James Bond: restaurants where 007 ate revealed
- Orpington's Finest businesses revealed - as is cinema's potential opening date