A grand Grade II listed pub in Greenwich has reopened after extensive refurbishment.
As well as being restored inside and out, The Mitre in Greenwich High Road, has a new menu and drinks list featuring the likes of Meantime and Camden Hells beers.
The former 18th century coaching in, which is yards from the Royal Observatory and National Maritime Museum, is sure to attract a mix of tourists and locals with its large courtyard garden and deep blue/dark red decor with chandeliers and leather booths.
Go to themitregreenwich.co.uk
- 27 of the best breakfasts in south east London and north Kent - as recommended by you
- Bexley Beer Festival to celebrate 10th birthday in May
- Tell us your favourite places to get breakfast in south east London and north Kent
- Bromley Court Hotel heats up for Caribbean night
- Want to do well at work? Here's the food YOU should be eating based on your job