A grand Grade II listed pub in Greenwich has reopened after extensive refurbishment.
As well as being restored inside and out, The Mitre in Greenwich High Road, has a new menu and drinks list featuring the likes of Meantime and Camden Hells beers.
The former 18th century coaching in, which is yards from the Royal Observatory and National Maritime Museum, is sure to attract a mix of tourists and locals with its large courtyard garden and deep blue/dark red decor with chandeliers and leather booths.
Go to themitregreenwich.co.uk
- Award-winning pizza restaurant Project Pie opening in Bromley
- 13 of your favourite places to get a roast dinner in south east London and north Kent
- Food festival coming to Erith this summer
- Great British Bake Off, Masterchef winners and Channel 4 sisters among celebrity chefs for OnBlackheath
- Tell us your favourite place to get a roast dinner in south east London and north Kent