A grand Grade II listed pub in Greenwich has reopened after extensive refurbishment.
As well as being restored inside and out, The Mitre in Greenwich High Road, has a new menu and drinks list featuring the likes of Meantime and Camden Hells beers.
The former 18th century coaching in, which is yards from the Royal Observatory and National Maritime Museum, is sure to attract a mix of tourists and locals with its large courtyard garden and deep blue/dark red decor with chandeliers and leather booths.
Go to themitregreenwich.co.uk
- 'Brits are the best': Chef Atik is on a mission to find great British curry cooks
- Healthy summer cooking tips from the brains behind HelloFresh
- Hungry? Check out this HUGE 42oz steak you can buy for £15 - and where you can get it
- PICTURES: We go behind the scenes at intu Bromley's new restaurant terrace
- Chocolatier and celebrity chef team up for exclusive chocolate classes in south London