A grand Grade II listed pub in Greenwich has reopened after extensive refurbishment.
As well as being restored inside and out, The Mitre in Greenwich High Road, has a new menu and drinks list featuring the likes of Meantime and Camden Hells beers.
The former 18th century coaching in, which is yards from the Royal Observatory and National Maritime Museum, is sure to attract a mix of tourists and locals with its large courtyard garden and deep blue/dark red decor with chandeliers and leather booths.
Go to themitregreenwich.co.uk
- Send your Pancake Day photos - and flip through these facts, recipes ideas and top tips
- Bexleyheath kebab house wins British Kebab Award
- Pub chain will be first to tell drinkers how many calories they are consuming
- This 3D printer coming to Bromley is a SWEET deal - make an edible picture of yourself using candy
- Valentine’s Day: Top 10 London restaurants for special occasions