A grand Grade II listed pub in Greenwich has reopened after extensive refurbishment.
As well as being restored inside and out, The Mitre in Greenwich High Road, has a new menu and drinks list featuring the likes of Meantime and Camden Hells beers.
The former 18th century coaching in, which is yards from the Royal Observatory and National Maritime Museum, is sure to attract a mix of tourists and locals with its large courtyard garden and deep blue/dark red decor with chandeliers and leather booths.
Go to themitregreenwich.co.uk
- First micropub opens in Gravesend
- Recipe: Spiced marmalade glazed pork ribs with fresh radish salad
- PICTURED: Shampan celebrates 25 years and plans new restaurant
- Recipe: Sophie Michell’s Sweet Eve strawberry, fig and rosewater salad
- Stat Chat: London’s top 5 favourite restaurant cuisines