A grand Grade II listed pub in Greenwich has reopened after extensive refurbishment.
As well as being restored inside and out, The Mitre in Greenwich High Road, has a new menu and drinks list featuring the likes of Meantime and Camden Hells beers.
The former 18th century coaching in, which is yards from the Royal Observatory and National Maritime Museum, is sure to attract a mix of tourists and locals with its large courtyard garden and deep blue/dark red decor with chandeliers and leather booths.
Go to themitregreenwich.co.uk
- TASTE TEST: Which Easter Egg is like Kim Kardashian and which is Jack Nicholson?
- 16 chocolate bars we wish they’d bring back (plus a few that just don’t taste like they used to)
- Forest Hill boozer is best in south east London says CAMRA
- Going for Gold: Eltham man makes award-winning cider at home from neighbours’ apples
- PICTURED: Inside Bexleyheath's new Italian restaurant