A grand Grade II listed pub in Greenwich has reopened after extensive refurbishment.
As well as being restored inside and out, The Mitre in Greenwich High Road, has a new menu and drinks list featuring the likes of Meantime and Camden Hells beers.
The former 18th century coaching in, which is yards from the Royal Observatory and National Maritime Museum, is sure to attract a mix of tourists and locals with its large courtyard garden and deep blue/dark red decor with chandeliers and leather booths.
Go to themitregreenwich.co.uk
- Street food revolution will move indoors when Surrey StrEatery launches with a bang
- Recipe: Spiced pear and Streamline apricot jam frangipane cake
- Expert seasonal cooking advice from rock star chef Martin McNair
- PICTURED: Giant spider's web on the Shard's 72nd floor
- Video recipe: Warm 'Petit' Lemon and Cardamom Cake with Vanilla Bean Syrup