A grand Grade II listed pub in Greenwich has reopened after extensive refurbishment.
As well as being restored inside and out, The Mitre in Greenwich High Road, has a new menu and drinks list featuring the likes of Meantime and Camden Hells beers.
The former 18th century coaching in, which is yards from the Royal Observatory and National Maritime Museum, is sure to attract a mix of tourists and locals with its large courtyard garden and deep blue/dark red decor with chandeliers and leather booths.
Go to themitregreenwich.co.uk
- Recipe: Black cherry mulled red cabbage
- Two Bexley pubs recognised in Loo of the Year
- Bluewater's Comptoir Libanais owner Tony Kitous talks about Lebanese food passion
- “I don’t like mince pies”: Celebrity chef Jean-Christophe Novelli on Christmas food
- 11 ingredients to make Christmas dinner for just £2.66 per person