A Bluewater underwear shop has enlisted a Miss Universe finalist to encourage women of all sizes to discover their perfect fit.
Former Bexleyheath School pupil Kelly Pepper, 24, will be a live model in Leia’s Freya and Fantasie collections on Saturday, July 26.
Also a singer, Kelly is currently at number 20 in the charts with her latest single Drop the Bomb.
Leia has supported Kelly throughout her Miss Universe campaign and, being a beauty queen, she understands the importance of looking your best and getting a professional bra fitting.
Leia’s area manager Nicola King said: “We are so happy to have Kelly in store; she promotes healthy body image and looks fabulous in our product. We have loved being part of the Miss Universe journey and will continue to support Kelly with our uplifting collections.”
- POLL: Will you be getting festive with a Christmas jumper?
- 10 essential student buys to pick up at Bluewater, Bexleyheath and Intu Bromley student discount nights
- Expert fashion advice on buying jeans to suit your body shape
- Make your wardrobe a winter wonderland with expert fashion advice
- Greenwich Market goes green this Friday