A Bluewater underwear shop has enlisted a Miss Universe finalist to encourage women of all sizes to discover their perfect fit.
Former Bexleyheath School pupil Kelly Pepper, 24, will be a live model in Leia’s Freya and Fantasie collections on Saturday, July 26.
Also a singer, Kelly is currently at number 20 in the charts with her latest single Drop the Bomb.
Leia has supported Kelly throughout her Miss Universe campaign and, being a beauty queen, she understands the importance of looking your best and getting a professional bra fitting.
Leia’s area manager Nicola King said: “We are so happy to have Kelly in store; she promotes healthy body image and looks fabulous in our product. We have loved being part of the Miss Universe journey and will continue to support Kelly with our uplifting collections.”
- Geordie Shore's Vicky Pattison is coming to meet fans at Ann Summers
- TOWIE star to host sexy pajama party at Bluewater tomorrow
- INTERVIEW: School's out for Bromley-bound Joey Essex
- What to expect when Forest Hill Fashion Week returns this month
- Alternative racing tips: A Place in the Sun presenter Laura Hamilton on dressing well at Ladies’ Day