A Bluewater underwear shop has enlisted a Miss Universe finalist to encourage women of all sizes to discover their perfect fit.
Former Bexleyheath School pupil Kelly Pepper, 24, will be a live model in Leia’s Freya and Fantasie collections on Saturday, July 26.
Also a singer, Kelly is currently at number 20 in the charts with her latest single Drop the Bomb.
Leia has supported Kelly throughout her Miss Universe campaign and, being a beauty queen, she understands the importance of looking your best and getting a professional bra fitting.
Leia’s area manager Nicola King said: “We are so happy to have Kelly in store; she promotes healthy body image and looks fabulous in our product. We have loved being part of the Miss Universe journey and will continue to support Kelly with our uplifting collections.”
- VIDEO: Get the perfect festival look with She Wears Fashion blogger
- FASHION: TOWIE’S Billi Mucklow soaks up the sun in Bluewater bikini
- TOWIE's Gemma Collins heading to Bluewater
- Fifty Shades of Grey triggers sexy sales boost in Bexleyheath
- Catwalk shows, prize giveaways and family fun at Intu Bromley's Fashion Month