The men charged with a Petts Wood burglary that saw a couple tied up, assaulted, and robbed, are to appear at Croydon Crown Court.
Junior Miller, 36, and Reece Williams, 23, both of north London, were at Bromley Magistrates on Thursday July 17 in connection with last month's "viscious attack".
The pair have been sent in custody to appear on Wednesday July 30 charged with burglary with violence as well as a string of other offences, including false imprisonment and posession of a firearm.
Keep up to date with proceedings on our website.
- 18-year-old moped rider dies in Hayes car crash
- Man who suffered fractured skull after night out in New Cross was carrying limited edition record, detectives say
- Commuters face travel chaos as Southern Rail cancels more than 1,000 services due to strike
- How many times a day do train companys say sorry? Southern apologises to angry passengers more than any other, closely followed by Southeastern
- No TfL takeover planned for Southeastern services