Here is Roxy, the Staffordshire bull terrier who turns the stereotype of her breed on its head.
Roxy is just four months old but is already proving a hit in her local area.
She was nominated for Pet of the Day by Verity Smallridge from Gravesend.
Roxy likes “licking daddy's face and cuddling mummy.”
She dislikes the vacuum and the rain.
Does your pet have a talent? Roxy can balance on her two back legs for any treat.
What makes your pet so special? Staffordshire bull terriers have a terrible reputation. Roxy is the complete opposite. She is loving and loyal and will smother anyone with licks and cuddles. She is very loved in the neighbourhood by adults, children and other dogs too. She has made mummy very happy.
- Pet of the Day: Elvis is much more than just a hound dog
- Pet of the Day: Daisy’s a blinking pretty pug
- Pet of the Day: An Angel by name as well as by nature
- Pet of the Day: Lucy's happy if she's got a cat to chase or someone to tickle her tummy
- Pet of the Day: Pickles the prickly little bundle of joy takes cuteness to a new level