Here is Roxy, the Staffordshire bull terrier who turns the stereotype of her breed on its head.
Roxy is just four months old but is already proving a hit in her local area.
She was nominated for Pet of the Day by Verity Smallridge from Gravesend.
Roxy likes “licking daddy's face and cuddling mummy.”
She dislikes the vacuum and the rain.
Does your pet have a talent? Roxy can balance on her two back legs for any treat.
What makes your pet so special? Staffordshire bull terriers have a terrible reputation. Roxy is the complete opposite. She is loving and loyal and will smother anyone with licks and cuddles. She is very loved in the neighbourhood by adults, children and other dogs too. She has made mummy very happy.
- PICTURES: Hairless pups found abandoned in Biggin Hill car park find new homes
- Pet of the Day: Dave the bug provides lots of home comfort
- Pet of the Day: Charlie the Staffie is not a fan of thunder
- Meet Daisy - 500th dog to be microchipped for free by Gravesham Council
- Bromley man's desperate plea after beloved parrot goes missing