Lovable moggy Misty is a bit of a cat burglar!
The tabby, who’s nearly two years old, likes taking things that aren’t hers and hiding them under a chair.
She also likes sleeping and playing with her brother.
Her main dislike is loud music.
Misty was nominated for Pet of the Day by Nicola Russell from Woolwich.
Does your pet have a talent? Being cute.
What makes your pet so special? We saved her and her brother from a house that was in a state. They had cat flu and covered in fleas and on the brink of dying. With lots of love and care plus every four hours bottle feeding we saved them both.
- All these dogs want for Christmas is a home and a loving family
- This is how your dog or cat could save the life of another pet
- GALLERY: Which of these 300-plus dogs should go through to our Cute Pets final?
- Our Cute Pets photo competition for 2016 is GO - and we want to see your dogs first
- A dog IS just for Easter! Barking Mad plan gives people a furry friend this Easter