Lovable moggy Misty is a bit of a cat burglar!
The tabby, who’s nearly two years old, likes taking things that aren’t hers and hiding them under a chair.
She also likes sleeping and playing with her brother.
Her main dislike is loud music.
Misty was nominated for Pet of the Day by Nicola Russell from Woolwich.
Does your pet have a talent? Being cute.
What makes your pet so special? We saved her and her brother from a house that was in a state. They had cat flu and covered in fleas and on the brink of dying. With lots of love and care plus every four hours bottle feeding we saved them both.
- Cute and playful Molly is Pet of the Day
- Pet of the Day: Rex means ‘King’
- Pet of the Day: Check out Slinky’s Luggs
- Pet of the Day: Billy may look gruff but he's really the purr-fect friend
- Pet of the Day: Buddy by name and buddy by nature