Lovable moggy Misty is a bit of a cat burglar!
The tabby, who’s nearly two years old, likes taking things that aren’t hers and hiding them under a chair.
She also likes sleeping and playing with her brother.
Her main dislike is loud music.
Misty was nominated for Pet of the Day by Nicola Russell from Woolwich.
Does your pet have a talent? Being cute.
What makes your pet so special? We saved her and her brother from a house that was in a state. They had cat flu and covered in fleas and on the brink of dying. With lots of love and care plus every four hours bottle feeding we saved them both.
- It’s real says man who took THAT woodpecker and weasel picture – do you have an image to rival it?
- Have you got room in your heart and home for these Battersea dogs?
- Tiny puppy stolen from Erith home
- Cat lovers - help find these two a 'forever home'
- Pick up a cattucino at Gravesend's first cat café