Meet the Jack Russell dog who loves EastEnders and thinks she’s a meerkat!
Five-year-old Luna was nominated for Pet of the Day by Mark Cawthorne from Dartford.
Luna likes “anything a bit weird”, with the list including building a camp under the table and drying clothes, driving and sightseeing and playing ball.
Her one dislike is big dogs!
Does your pet have a talent? Pretending to be a meerkat. Standing up on back legs. She's also very good at watching EastEnders.
What makes your pet so special? She's loving, slightly strange but full of enthusiasm. She's friendly to all and loves to play!
- BEAKING NEWS: Home improvements hunting heron spotted outside Thamesmead Wilkos
- Pet of the Day: Don’t let Lola near your spag bol
- Wow, these are fat cats and porky pooches! Charity warns on animal obesity problem
- Bexleyheath pooch found abandoned in Sevenoaks wins hearts of Crufts' audience
- PICTURED: Five week old Blackheath fox rescued from clutches of a cat