Meet the Jack Russell dog who loves EastEnders and thinks she’s a meerkat!
Five-year-old Luna was nominated for Pet of the Day by Mark Cawthorne from Dartford.
Luna likes “anything a bit weird”, with the list including building a camp under the table and drying clothes, driving and sightseeing and playing ball.
Her one dislike is big dogs!
Does your pet have a talent? Pretending to be a meerkat. Standing up on back legs. She's also very good at watching EastEnders.
What makes your pet so special? She's loving, slightly strange but full of enthusiasm. She's friendly to all and loves to play!
- Cute and playful Molly is Pet of the Day
- Pet of the Day: Rex means ‘King’
- Pet of the Day: Check out Slinky’s Luggs
- Pet of the Day: Billy may look gruff but he's really the purr-fect friend
- Pet of the Day: Buddy by name and buddy by nature