Meet the Jack Russell dog who loves EastEnders and thinks she’s a meerkat!
Five-year-old Luna was nominated for Pet of the Day by Mark Cawthorne from Dartford.
Luna likes “anything a bit weird”, with the list including building a camp under the table and drying clothes, driving and sightseeing and playing ball.
Her one dislike is big dogs!
Does your pet have a talent? Pretending to be a meerkat. Standing up on back legs. She's also very good at watching EastEnders.
What makes your pet so special? She's loving, slightly strange but full of enthusiasm. She's friendly to all and loves to play!
- Pet of the Day: Duke will greet you with a bark and give a high-five
- Swans hail a taxi in Thamesmead
- Pet of the Day: Cookie the cat can't help but poke her tongue out at you
- Pet of the Day: Kodi the hosepipe-loving husky
- Pet of the Day: Thongs not safe when Sweep the knicker-nicker is about