Eight future ballet stars from Dartford are appearing in a production of Giselle next month.
They were cast out of 200 young hopefuls to perform with the English Youth Ballet at the Bromley Churchill Theatre at Bromley Churchill Theatre on August 15 and 16.
The youngsters will gain an insight into the life of a professional ballet dancer and they are currently rehearsing at Cleeve Park School in Bexley Lane Sidcup.
British principal ballerina Julianne Rice Oxley said: "The young dancers we are working with in Bromley are doing so well.
"Being in a professional environment gives the students a unique insight into life in a ballet company. I find them incredibly inspiring."
Daniel Leigh, 10, Libby Coe, nine, and Jessica Keddle, nine, are playing aristocrats while Grace Filer, 11, and Lois Harvey, 10, are appearing as villagers.
Jenna Crowle, 11, will play Lady of the Hunt, Jessica Biggs, 13, will perform as a wood nymph while Bethan Crowle, 14, will play a spirit.
- Kent Police offers advice to victims of stalking
- Have you seen this man? 28-year-old missing from Beckenham
- Driver arrested after hitting lamp post in Valley Drive, Gravesend
- Stars of Hollyoaks and Eastenders descend on Bexleyheath hotel
- Maypoles to Roman deity's: Top five weird and wonderful May Day traditions