Eight future ballet stars from Dartford are appearing in a production of Giselle next month.
They were cast out of 200 young hopefuls to perform with the English Youth Ballet at the Bromley Churchill Theatre at Bromley Churchill Theatre on August 15 and 16.
The youngsters will gain an insight into the life of a professional ballet dancer and they are currently rehearsing at Cleeve Park School in Bexley Lane Sidcup.
British principal ballerina Julianne Rice Oxley said: "The young dancers we are working with in Bromley are doing so well.
"Being in a professional environment gives the students a unique insight into life in a ballet company. I find them incredibly inspiring."
Daniel Leigh, 10, Libby Coe, nine, and Jessica Keddle, nine, are playing aristocrats while Grace Filer, 11, and Lois Harvey, 10, are appearing as villagers.
Jenna Crowle, 11, will play Lady of the Hunt, Jessica Biggs, 13, will perform as a wood nymph while Bethan Crowle, 14, will play a spirit.
- UPDATE: Several people injured in Greenwich bus crash
- Oh dear! Manager tells of moment 'bloody great big deer' runs into West Wickham pub
- Dartford man behind bars over two Albanian kids and 18 adults rescued from sinking ship off Kent coast
- UPDATE: Man bailed after elderly woman dies after being hit by car in Northfleet
- 'Landmark' planning appeal won against Bromley Council