Detectives investigating the murder of Afyon Saint-Hilaire in Downham have arrested a sixth man.
Mr Saint-Hilaire was found having crashed a car in Coniston Road on Sunday (July 13) following reports of a fight outside McDonaldﾒs in Old Bromley Road.
He later died at the scene. A post-mortem gave his cause of death as shock, haemorrhage and a stab wound to the leg.
A 19-year-old man was arrested at an address in Thornton Heath yesterday (July 18 )at around 8pm. He is currently in custody at a south London police station.
Vishal Deowram, 18, of Wharfedale Gardens, Thornton Heath, was arrested and charged with murder on July 16.
Three other men have also been charged with the killing. They are: Marcus El-Alfy, 18, of Vincent Close, Bromley, Lance Slowley, 23, of Broughton Road, Thornton Heath, and Jordache Smith-Challis, 19, of Bentons Rise, West Norwood.
All four men are also charged with conspiracy to rob and were remanded in custody following their appearance before Bromley Magistrates’ Court on July 16.
A fifth man, Mickyle Bromfield, 23, of no fixed abode, appeared at Bromley Magistrates' Court on July 15 charged with possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life. He was remanded in custody to appear at Croydon Crown Court on July 29.
The murder is not being treated as gang-related. Lewisham's Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating.
- Manager of New Cross porn cinema: 'Everyone does have sex. Everyone has a penis or a vagina'
- VIDEO: How did these drivers walk away unscathed after three car smash in Orpington?
- Two men barge into Petts Wood shop and nab bottle of vodka from behind counter
- Policewoman sentenced after pleading guilty to dangerous driving in Anerley
- Beckenham hit-and-run driver leaves trail of destruction after striking middle-aged man