A burglar has absconded from prison and is believed to be in the Gravesend area.
Adam Yaroo fled from HMP Sudbury during on June 23 two years after being given a four-year jail sentence for burglary.
He is described as white, 5ft 9in tall, of stocky build, with short cropped black hair and brown eyes.
His last known address was in Kent but he also has links to London.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked not to approach him but to immediately call police on 101 quoting crime reference XY/24671/14 or Crimestoppers anonymously 0800 555 111.
- Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- Mottingham residents claim they are living 'in the dark ages'
- Anerley man charged with raping 15-year-old schoolgirl and two other sex offences
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)
- Woolwich man to appear in court after allegedly hitting pedestrian with car outside Dartford nightclub