A burglar has absconded from prison and is believed to be in the Gravesend area.
Adam Yaroo fled from HMP Sudbury during on June 23 two years after being given a four-year jail sentence for burglary.
He is described as white, 5ft 9in tall, of stocky build, with short cropped black hair and brown eyes.
His last known address was in Kent but he also has links to London.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked not to approach him but to immediately call police on 101 quoting crime reference XY/24671/14 or Crimestoppers anonymously 0800 555 111.
- UPDATE: 48 residents evacuated after sinkhole opens up in Plumstead
- PICTURED: Geordie Shore beauty Holly Hagan meets fans in Bexleyheath as she celebrates 3st super slim down
- UPDATE: Man killed by train near Dartford station
- Two women and three children flee Thamesmead flat fire
- Sidcup junior doctor disappointed over political treatment in aftermath of full walkout