A burglar has absconded from prison and is believed to be in the Gravesend area.
Adam Yaroo fled from HMP Sudbury during on June 23 two years after being given a four-year jail sentence for burglary.
He is described as white, 5ft 9in tall, of stocky build, with short cropped black hair and brown eyes.
His last known address was in Kent but he also has links to London.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked not to approach him but to immediately call police on 101 quoting crime reference XY/24671/14 or Crimestoppers anonymously 0800 555 111.
- UPDATE: Crystal Palace fan tracks down woman he met on train after viral Twitter plea
- VIDEO: 'I'm not scared anymore' - Slade Green 7-year-old gives emotional speech about cancer treatment
- Heartless thieves steal family heirlooms from 65-year-old’s Beckenham home
- Goldsmiths memorial service remembers Holocaust victims and survivors
- Erith man with spine condition wins employment tribunal