A burglar has absconded from prison and is believed to be in the Gravesend area.
Adam Yaroo fled from HMP Sudbury during on June 23 two years after being given a four-year jail sentence for burglary.
He is described as white, 5ft 9in tall, of stocky build, with short cropped black hair and brown eyes.
His last known address was in Kent but he also has links to London.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked not to approach him but to immediately call police on 101 quoting crime reference XY/24671/14 or Crimestoppers anonymously 0800 555 111.
- Man beaten to death in Eltham by brothers after 'gay' insult, court hears
- TRAVEL: No trains running between Bromley North and Grove Park
- UPDATE: Disruption expected at Dartford station due to signalling problems
- Charlton fans get green light for Belgium protest against owner who blames campaign on 'few hot heads shown door by club'
- 'Good things come to those who wait' says Greenhithe councillor ahead of significant year for Swanscombe London Paramount Resorts