A burglar has absconded from prison and is believed to be in the Gravesend area.
Adam Yaroo fled from HMP Sudbury during on June 23 two years after being given a four-year jail sentence for burglary.
He is described as white, 5ft 9in tall, of stocky build, with short cropped black hair and brown eyes.
His last known address was in Kent but he also has links to London.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked not to approach him but to immediately call police on 101 quoting crime reference XY/24671/14 or Crimestoppers anonymously 0800 555 111.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater