In the hot weather even hops could do with a chill out so Sharp’s Brewery has created a limited edition freeze-distilled beer.
The single-batch brew Ice Ale by the guys behind Doom Bar is on sale at pubs across the south east until September 5 while stocks last.
The 4.2 per cent tipple is developed using refinement through freeze distillation and blending, creating a refreshing ruby red beer with berry fruit aroma and fresh hop and roast malt flavour.
Sharp’s Director of Brewing, Stuart Howe, says; “Our limited edition Ice Ale is brewed using freeze distillation which produces a smooth and clean taste. With its crisp, dry finish Ice Ale is the perfect refresher for a hot summer’s day.”
- PICTURED: Bromley's Miller and Carter impart their top tips for the perfect steak
- Dine like James Bond: restaurants where 007 ate revealed
- Orpington's Finest businesses revealed - as is cinema's potential opening date
- French restaurant Côte Brasserie coming to Chislehurst
- PICTURED: Take a look at the Princess of Wales pub in Blackheath’s right royal refurb