In the hot weather even hops could do with a chill out so Sharp’s Brewery has created a limited edition freeze-distilled beer.
The single-batch brew Ice Ale by the guys behind Doom Bar is on sale at pubs across the south east until September 5 while stocks last.
The 4.2 per cent tipple is developed using refinement through freeze distillation and blending, creating a refreshing ruby red beer with berry fruit aroma and fresh hop and roast malt flavour.
Sharp’s Director of Brewing, Stuart Howe, says; “Our limited edition Ice Ale is brewed using freeze distillation which produces a smooth and clean taste. With its crisp, dry finish Ice Ale is the perfect refresher for a hot summer’s day.”
- MAPPED: 5 of the best places to buy beer or wine in south east London
- Cheers! News Shopper’s 50th anniversary Shopper Gold beer goes on sale
- Gravesend woman 'stunned' as her cake pops are presented to One Direction on top US chat show
- CHEF IN THE GARDEN: Top tips and recipes for amazing asparagus
- Ladywell Food Assembly wins prestigious national food and farming award