You’re in Chelsfield and have an hour to spare, where should you go and what should you do?
Vibe’s Dan Myles had a look around. Is there anywhere we missed? Leave a comment below.
Chelsfield Lakes Golf Course
The redeveloped 9-hole course and a striking 18-hole course is perfect to let off some steam. After you’ve perfected your swing at the driving range, you can rest your arms in the clubhouse.
The Five Bells
South-East London CAMRA’s Pub of the Year in 2010, there’s a quiz every Tuesday alongside other events. The food and drink is impressive, with great menus and a wide range of ales, lagers and fine wines.
The farm’s “pick your own” is fun for adults and children, with a wide selection of produce to gather, from favourites such as strawberries and French beans, to the acquired tastes of redcurrants and courgettes.
Windsor Fish Bar
Locals claim that they have the best fried spuds around. If you’re feeling peckish, then a bag of chips from this chippy would be the perfect way to satisfy your appetite.
Dating back to the 14th century, this restaurant and pub prides itself on a welcoming atmosphere. Ideal for a romantic meal, a quiet drink or a casual night out. Their menu is terrific, with contemporary grub including seafood, burgers and risotto. The spacious beer garden is a great place to catch the summer sun.
- Greenwich Tall Ships Regatta 2017 - Everything you need to know
- Zippo's Circus comes to Blackheath Common
- Learn about Kent's great gardens at event opened by Great British Bake Off runner-up
- London to Dumfries: Why celebrate Burns Night in this sleepy Scottish town?
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you