A group of youngsters from Bromley visited Beckenham MP Colonel Bob Stewart at the House of Commons to get their voices heard.
Teenagers from the borough, aged between 15-17, visited Westminster to talk about voting, have a tour of the buildings, and listen to topics being debated ON Wednesday July 9.
Col Stewart also hosted a question and answer session about local issues and how young people can be a force in their community.
The event was set up by the Nation Citizen Service (NCS), which looks to bring youths from difference backgrounds together to learn more about politics.
Col Stewart said: “The National Citizen Service is a fabulous programme and I can see from the reaction of the young people that they thoroughly enjoy it.”
- Teen missing for nearly two weeks may have travelled to Greenwich
- Stat Chat: Top 10 words people look up most in the dictionary
- Pet of the Day Saffi will bring a tear to your eyes
- Can you beat the Austria quiz? Grab a cab for chance to win holiday
- Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera