A group of youngsters from Bromley visited Beckenham MP Colonel Bob Stewart at the House of Commons to get their voices heard.
Teenagers from the borough, aged between 15-17, visited Westminster to talk about voting, have a tour of the buildings, and listen to topics being debated ON Wednesday July 9.
Col Stewart also hosted a question and answer session about local issues and how young people can be a force in their community.
The event was set up by the Nation Citizen Service (NCS), which looks to bring youths from difference backgrounds together to learn more about politics.
Col Stewart said: “The National Citizen Service is a fabulous programme and I can see from the reaction of the young people that they thoroughly enjoy it.”
- London Bridge and Cannon Street closed to Southeastern passengers on Sunday
- A2 at Dartford reopens after crash
- Roads closed and people warned to stay indoors due to Gravesend gas cloud
- Naked bald man seen 'aggressively masturbating' and 'grunting' in Grove Park
- Deptford Boxing Day burglar jailed