Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Community order for Gravesend man who made indecent images of children
A Gravesend man has been given a community order after admitting making dozens of indecent images of children.
Daniel Moon, 36, pleaded guilty to five counts of making such images over a three-and-a-half-year period from February 15, 2010, to September 13 last year.
Moon, of Cecil Road, made one Level 5 image at the most serious end of the scale.
In total he made 55 pictures of varying levels.
At Maidstone Crown Court on May 2 he admitted making the images.
On July 11 at the same court he was given a two-year community order and a five-year sexual offences prevention order.
- Lewisham memorial vandalised days before war anniversary
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Could the Bakerloo line finally be coming to Lewisham and Bromley boroughs?
- Bromley Council ordered to pay £64k compensation after tribunal
- Healthcare group to launch new mobile clinic in latest 'Smokefree Bromley' drive