A Gravesend man has been given a community order after admitting making dozens of indecent images of children.
Daniel Moon, 36, pleaded guilty to five counts of making such images over a three-and-a-half-year period from February 15, 2010, to September 13 last year.
Moon, of Cecil Road, made one Level 5 image at the most serious end of the scale.
In total he made 55 pictures of varying levels.
At Maidstone Crown Court on May 2 he admitted making the images.
On July 11 at the same court he was given a two-year community order and a five-year sexual offences prevention order.
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater