A Gravesend man has been given a community order after admitting making dozens of indecent images of children.
Daniel Moon, 36, pleaded guilty to five counts of making such images over a three-and-a-half-year period from February 15, 2010, to September 13 last year.
Moon, of Cecil Road, made one Level 5 image at the most serious end of the scale.
In total he made 55 pictures of varying levels.
At Maidstone Crown Court on May 2 he admitted making the images.
On July 11 at the same court he was given a two-year community order and a five-year sexual offences prevention order.
- 'True hero': Family, colleagues and Charlton fans mourn Addicks supporter and former Bromley PC killed in terror attack
- Family of PC Keith Palmer killed in Westminster terror attack pay tribute to 'wonderful dad and husband'
- Khalid Masood named as London terror attacker
- Seven arrested in connection with Westminster terror attack
- Thousands gather for vigil in Trafalgar Square for those killed in terrorist attack outside Parliament