A Gravesend man has been given a community order after admitting making dozens of indecent images of children.
Daniel Moon, 36, pleaded guilty to five counts of making such images over a three-and-a-half-year period from February 15, 2010, to September 13 last year.
Moon, of Cecil Road, made one Level 5 image at the most serious end of the scale.
In total he made 55 pictures of varying levels.
At Maidstone Crown Court on May 2 he admitted making the images.
On July 11 at the same court he was given a two-year community order and a five-year sexual offences prevention order.
- FREE parking in Bexley on Bank Holiday Monday
- APPEAL: Man missing from Orpington
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths