A Gravesend man has been given a community order after admitting making dozens of indecent images of children.
Daniel Moon, 36, pleaded guilty to five counts of making such images over a three-and-a-half-year period from February 15, 2010, to September 13 last year.
Moon, of Cecil Road, made one Level 5 image at the most serious end of the scale.
In total he made 55 pictures of varying levels.
At Maidstone Crown Court on May 2 he admitted making the images.
On July 11 at the same court he was given a two-year community order and a five-year sexual offences prevention order.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London