Two of Lewisham’s furriest felons make up the borough’s most wanted men this week.
Below are the faces of five men heading up Lewisham Police's 'Wanted Wednesday' list.
Anyone who recognises these men are advised not to approach them, but to call Lewisham’s fugitive unit on 020 8284 8349 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Ismail Bin Anthony, also known as Warren Goldring, 29, is wanting after failing to appear at court on July 1 for criminal damage at Tesco, in Lewisham Way, on April 16.
Jason Colin Easton, 38, is wanted by police in connection with an incident on June 26.
Mark Anthony Fraser, 48, is wanted by police in connection with an offence committed on June 30.
Paul Grey Jackson, 40, is wanted by police in connection with an offence committed on June 27.
Patrick Mcardle, 35, is wanted by police in connection with handling stolen goods on February 2 last year.
- Double decker bus and car crash in Blackheath
- Welling builder wins legal battle over 'lonely' pensioner's £472,000 estate
- Burst water main floods Wickham Street, Welling
- More than 1,500 residents flock to London Paramount consultations
- Man, 22, stopped by police at Cobham Services charged with cannabis possession