A picturesque and puzzling maize maze in Kent is opening early thanks to the good weather.
The outdoor adventure at Penshurst Place makes an early return on July 20, with a new First World War theme.
The tricky maze is cut in the form of a bi-plane and features a smaller, poppy-shaped maze for younger visitors.
Intrepid explorers can collect a game card and step inside the maize field to find the secret hidden medals.
Open daily from 10.30am to 6pm (last entry 5pm) throughout the summer, the main attraction is suitable for all the family and takes around 40 minutes to complete while the smaller maze will take little ones around 15 minutes.
Stewards will be on hand to help anyone requiring a little assistance or clues.
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- Light on time for the festive season at Kew
- Holidays are coming: This is where you'll be able to see the Coca-Cola Christmas truck in London
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival
- Diversity star to host FREE Halloween dance workshops in Bexleyheath