Around 40 preened pooches were on their best behaviour for a Bexley sports club dog show.
The event took place at Bexley Park Sports and Social Club in Calvert Drive on July 12.
It was well attended with 43 colourful canines competing including one seen sporting a red feather boa.
Around £60 was raised in aid of the Canterbury branch of The Dogs Trust.
Organisers told News Shopper it was so popular there are now plans to make it a regular event.
The club's social members' representative Gary Moses said: "We had some crazy categories like waggiest tail and dog which looked most like its owner.
"As the pooches paraded around looking as magnificent as they could the judges had some difficult decisions to make.
"It went really well, the sun was shining and we even seemed to get a lot of visitors who don't own dogs but came along for the show."
- Stat Chat: Fear of terrorism rises but what else are we afraid of?
- Pet of the Day: Duke will greet you with a bark and give a high-five
- VIDEO: Joyrider on run from police hits Blackfen house 'like a bomb'
- David Evenett MP opens new charity headquarters in Crayford
- Stoptober events kick off in Bexley to help smokers quit