If there is someone you want to express your gratitude to, whether they donated a kidney or opened a door for you, we want to hear about it.
Here’s who readers are thanking this week:
Thank you to the very kind and honest person who retrieved our daughter's mobile phone on 61 bus last week. This person very kindly sent us both a text to say that the phone had been found and handed to the bus driver
Cathy and Alan Hussey, Orpington
Last month, my 83-year-old husband had a nasty fall along Westwood Lane, Welling. He ended up being taken to hospital in an ambulance. Thank you to all of the kind people who stopped to help, including a gentleman who that offered water and cushions. He broke his arm but is continuing to progress well.
Thanks to all concerned for the excellent organisation of the annual Memorial Service at Hither Green Crematorium on July 6. Special thanks to the Choir of St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Deptford. The children were amazing, such brilliant harmony!
Joan from Catford
To the thoughtful man who saved me from buying a pay and display ticket by giving me his as he left, and then refusing any money for it. Thank you.
Trevor Mullins, Bexleyheath
In Sainsbury’s in Lee Green last week, I put my coin in the wrong slot at the self-checkout. Thank you to the member of staff who helped me.
To send a message in for our new Thank Bank:
Post your messages in the comment box below.
And finally, text 80360, starting your message with NSTHANKS followed by a space. Texts cost your normal operator text charge.
- Saving London from the Great Stink: Abbey Wood's Crossness sewage cathedral reopens to the public
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors