A car was left on its roof yesterday (July 16) after a crash in Bromley Common, leaving a man in hospital.
There was slow traffic and the A21 was partially blocked both ways at Bloomfield Road.
He said: "We were called at 7.05 this morning to reports of a road traffic collision near Bromley Common and Bloomfield Road.
"We sent responders by car and an ambulance crew to the seen.
"We treated a man who was taken to PRUH."
His injuries are not thought to be serious.
- WEATHER: Clouds, drizzle and sunny spells forecast
- Eight reasons why Bexley police are the friendliest in London
- UPDATE: Is this the most ridiculous parking fine ever issued?
- Man, 68, dies after being hit by train in Erith
- Fountain of faeces flows down Sidcup street for 36 hours