A car was left on its roof yesterday (July 16) after a crash in Bromley Common, leaving a man in hospital.
There was slow traffic and the A21 was partially blocked both ways at Bloomfield Road.
He said: "We were called at 7.05 this morning to reports of a road traffic collision near Bromley Common and Bloomfield Road.
"We sent responders by car and an ambulance crew to the seen.
"We treated a man who was taken to PRUH."
His injuries are not thought to be serious.
- Saving London from the Great Stink: Abbey Wood's Crossness sewage cathedral reopens to the public
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors