A car was left on its roof yesterday (July 16) after a crash in Bromley Common, leaving a man in hospital.
There was slow traffic and the A21 was partially blocked both ways at Bloomfield Road.
He said: "We were called at 7.05 this morning to reports of a road traffic collision near Bromley Common and Bloomfield Road.
"We sent responders by car and an ambulance crew to the seen.
"We treated a man who was taken to PRUH."
His injuries are not thought to be serious.
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'