A pub crawl with a dairy twist took over Crystal Palace at the weekend.
More than 150 people from across south London – and even a few north Londoners - turned up to the Cheese Crawl, organised by Good Taste Food and Drink, on Saturday (July 12).
Seven pubs - The Paxton, Beer Rebellion, The Sparrowhawk, Westow House, The Grape and Grain, The White Hart and The Alma – hosted revellers throughout the afternoon with free samples of cheese for crawlers who bought a drink.
Everyone who completed the course got a 10 per cent discount card to use at the shop for 12 months.
Good Taste’s owner Manish Utton-Mishra said: “We were really chuffed with the turnout and the enthusiasm of everyone on the CheeseCrawl.
"I hope it's won us more friends - we had tremendous feedback on the cheeses we provided and we were overwhelmed with the response on Twitter."
Here’s what some of the Cheese Crawl’s fans were saying on the social network:
- This old horsebox has been converted into a prosecco bar and it’s coming to Bromley
- 9 KFC outlets in south-east London now deliver straight to your door
- PICTURES: Teasy does it! It's World Tea Day today - here are the best places for a cuppa
- Wetherspoons has put an end to the pain of queueing at the bar to order drinks
- Trying to convert seafood heathens with a meal at Loch Fyne in Bluewater - did it work?