A Bexley resident has one week left to cash in a lottery ticket worth £168,000.
Organisers are desperate to get in touch with the winner who bought the ticket on January 24.
The winning EuroMillions numbers on that date were 5, 19, 34, 35, 41 and the Lucky Star numbers were 1 and 5. The lucky ticket-holder has until next Wednesday (July 23) to make their claim.
A National Lottery spokesman said: "Time really is running out for the winner of this prize, but we are still hopeful that someone will come forward at the very last minute to claim the money.
"We’re urging everyone to check their old tickets one final time or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
"This life-enhancing prize could really help to make dreams become a reality for someone out there."
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline then the prize money and its interest will go to help community projects across the UK.
More than 600 grants of this type have been awarded to schemes in Bexley.
If you think you have the winning ticket, call 0845 910 0000.
- Two people cut out of a car following crash in Gravesend
- Penge man jailed after smuggling cannabis in Disney Frozen rucksack
- PICTURED: St Paul's Cray primary school pupils join sign language and singing world record attempt
- Southeastern delays between London Victoria and Orpington due to broken down train
- Axe seized and man arrested following Downham fight