If you enjoy taking the time to make custard from scratch you might be excited to hear Come Dine With Me is coming to south-east London.
The hit television show is returning to for another series of over-cooked lamb and questionable wine and residents from Bromley to Greenwich are invited to show their culinary prowess is somewhat more refined.
Filming is taking place in September, with the usual set up of five foodies taking turns to entertain the most opinionated of guests and dish up a prize-winning menu.
The organisers say anyone “with a passion for cooking who wants to demonstrate their skills” should apply.
If you think your cooking could win you £1,000 call 08712444142 (14p p/m) or email email@example.com
- Police gunmen were called to a ‘shooting’ in Dartford
- Greenwich drug dealer found with 72 wraps of crack cocaine jailed
- Massive pile of rubbish, derelict boats and gas cylinders on fire in Erith
- TfL has been urged to ‘seriously consider’ extending the Bakerloo line into Bromley
- 'Silly idiots' blow up car in Thamesmead underground car park