Pop star Peter Andre will meet fans in Bromley tomorrow as he launches his new perfume.
Fans can meet Peter at The Perfume Shop at Intu Bromley between 11.30am and 1.30pm on Saturday (July 12) by purchasing a bottle of his new scent Forever/ Forever Young.
A maximum of 400 people will be able to meet the singer-turned-reality star.
The visit is part of his tour of The Perfume Shop stores, which will also see him in Hastings this weekend.
Intu Bromley’s general manager Marc Myers said: “We are really pleased to be able to bring Peter to Bromley in association with The Perfume Shop.
“This year we’ve had visits from Ashley Banjo, Jordan Banjo and Perry Keely from Diversity, Tom Parker from The Wanted, Chris & Wes, and Twist & Pulse.
“We know Peter is very popular so we’re looking forward to seeing a lot of locals come to the centre.”
- London to Dumfries: Why celebrate Burns Night in this sleepy Scottish town?
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you
- Where to celebrate Chinese New Year 2017 in London
- PICTURES: Fancy climbing a wall of penises and vaginas for Valentine's Day? Good news ...
- Should you take an overnight train to Scotland for a skiing holiday? Our reviewer takes the trip