Pop star Peter Andre will meet fans in Bromley tomorrow as he launches his new perfume.
Fans can meet Peter at The Perfume Shop at Intu Bromley between 11.30am and 1.30pm on Saturday (July 12) by purchasing a bottle of his new scent Forever/ Forever Young.
A maximum of 400 people will be able to meet the singer-turned-reality star.
The visit is part of his tour of The Perfume Shop stores, which will also see him in Hastings this weekend.
Intu Bromley’s general manager Marc Myers said: “We are really pleased to be able to bring Peter to Bromley in association with The Perfume Shop.
“This year we’ve had visits from Ashley Banjo, Jordan Banjo and Perry Keely from Diversity, Tom Parker from The Wanted, Chris & Wes, and Twist & Pulse.
“We know Peter is very popular so we’re looking forward to seeing a lot of locals come to the centre.”
- Stars to line-up at The Valley for Soccer Six celebrity football tournament
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- Rare Elvis Presley gold suit to arrive at Greenwich exhibition under armed guard
- MAPPED: 15 amazing Easter Egg hunts
- MAPPED: 19 fun family events for the Easter holidays in north Kent and south east London