The date has been set for the trial of a Bromley woman alleged to have killed a man after ramming him with a trolley in M&S.
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, was charged with manslaughter at Bromley Magistrates’ Court in February.
She is accused of attacking fellow shopper Michael Buckley, 60, in a moment of rage at the store in High Street, Bromley, in 2012.
After Mr Buckley died in hospital following further health complications Buck, also charged with GBH, was arrested for manslaughter.
Her trial date is set for April 7 at Croydon Crown Court.
- Family of expectant dad who died in car crash in Darenth issue touching tribute
- ‘I just kept cracking up’: Thor star Chris Hemsworth tells us about filming Ghostbusters
- Police warn Dartford residents to be aware of scam involving iTunes vouchers
- New information in search for missing library campaigner Robbie Gibson
- PubSpy reviews The Signal in Forest Hill