The date has been set for the trial of a Bromley woman alleged to have killed a man after ramming him with a trolley in M&S.
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, was charged with manslaughter at Bromley Magistrates’ Court in February.
She is accused of attacking fellow shopper Michael Buckley, 60, in a moment of rage at the store in High Street, Bromley, in 2012.
After Mr Buckley died in hospital following further health complications Buck, also charged with GBH, was arrested for manslaughter.
Her trial date is set for April 7 at Croydon Crown Court.
- Eltham man dies after 'single punch' attack in Blackheath
- Man arrested on suspicion of murder after 49-year-old found dead in Eltham house
- VIDEO: Car drives wrong way at Northfleet bend head on into traffic
- Interview: Bake Off winner Nadiya prepares for Bluewater signing
- 'It was frightening': Bexleyheath boxer talks down 'dad-of-four' from jumping off bridge on A2