The date has been set for the trial of a Bromley woman alleged to have killed a man after ramming him with a trolley in M&S.
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, was charged with manslaughter at Bromley Magistrates’ Court in February.
She is accused of attacking fellow shopper Michael Buckley, 60, in a moment of rage at the store in High Street, Bromley, in 2012.
After Mr Buckley died in hospital following further health complications Buck, also charged with GBH, was arrested for manslaughter.
Her trial date is set for April 7 at Croydon Crown Court.
- Woman, 88, dies after being hit by car in Northfleet
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead