In the End, it didn’t even matter if you didn’t get tickets to see Linkin Park at the O2 on November 23 because the band has added another date.
Far from Crawling back to Greenwich, the band will be able to stride proudly after signing up for a second London date on November 24 due to unprecedented demand.
The multi-platinum Grammy winners have sold 50 million records worldwide and released their critically-acclaimed sixth album The Hunting Party last month.
They will be supported by Of Mice and Men.
- Robert Plant joins star-studded Rolling Stone birthday bill at BluesFest in Greenwich
- ‘Fame is not something I have ever wanted’ – why shyness is not holding singer Birdy back as she heads out on tour
- Jazz musician names new album after Plumstead road near where he grew up
- PICTURES: 14 things we learnt from Bryan Adams’ gig at Sandown Park
- Lianne La Havas headlines LeeFest packed with pirates, mermaids and 'unmissable moments'