In the End, it didn’t even matter if you didn’t get tickets to see Linkin Park at the O2 on November 23 because the band has added another date.
Far from Crawling back to Greenwich, the band will be able to stride proudly after signing up for a second London date on November 24 due to unprecedented demand.
The multi-platinum Grammy winners have sold 50 million records worldwide and released their critically-acclaimed sixth album The Hunting Party last month.
They will be supported by Of Mice and Men.
- VIDEO: Katy B performs and answers questions
- Stars of Second World War themed Lotty's War visit Dartford Museum
- Ron E Carter overcomes obstacles to record new album
- The Manfreds bring catalogue of hits and two lead singers to Dartford
- Catch indie rockers Three Kings High in New Cross tonight