In the End, it didn’t even matter if you didn’t get tickets to see Linkin Park at the O2 on November 23 because the band has added another date.
Far from Crawling back to Greenwich, the band will be able to stride proudly after signing up for a second London date on November 24 due to unprecedented demand.
The multi-platinum Grammy winners have sold 50 million records worldwide and released their critically-acclaimed sixth album The Hunting Party last month.
They will be supported by Of Mice and Men.
- Tom Jones and Van Morrison team up for BluesFest in Greenwich
- Ex-superbike champion, James Toseland, releases music video filmed in Belvedere
- Chislehurst band set for Isle of Wight Festival
- INTERVIEW: Greenwich band Skinny Lister release album Down on Deptford Broadway
- Mika, Foxes and Years & Years among special guest joining Kylie at Hyde Park