In the End, it didn’t even matter if you didn’t get tickets to see Linkin Park at the O2 on November 23 because the band has added another date.
Far from Crawling back to Greenwich, the band will be able to stride proudly after signing up for a second London date on November 24 due to unprecedented demand.
The multi-platinum Grammy winners have sold 50 million records worldwide and released their critically-acclaimed sixth album The Hunting Party last month.
They will be supported by Of Mice and Men.
- A beginner's guide to watching the Eurovision Song Contest: Everything you need to know
- Travis and The Libertines to play at OnBlackheath festival in September
- VIDEO: Afghanistan veteran releases song to help others through tough times
- Sam Bailey's Sing My Heart Out 2017 tour comes to Orchard Theatre, Dartford
- Jake Bugg, Annie Mac, Moxie, Wild Beasts and Fickle Friends set for LeeFest 2017