In the End, it didn’t even matter if you didn’t get tickets to see Linkin Park at the O2 on November 23 because the band has added another date.
Far from Crawling back to Greenwich, the band will be able to stride proudly after signing up for a second London date on November 24 due to unprecedented demand.
The multi-platinum Grammy winners have sold 50 million records worldwide and released their critically-acclaimed sixth album The Hunting Party last month.
They will be supported by Of Mice and Men.
- VIDEO: The fall that broke the internet: Madonna takes a tumble off stage at Brit Awards 2015
- Ultimate playlist: Are these the best 40 songs to get you through the working day?
- Rockers Supertramp to reunite in Greenwich
- Goldsmiths' Britpop legends Blur announce comeback album and London festival gig
- Youtube sensation Scott Bradlee talks about carving his own niche in pop culture