In the End, it didn’t even matter if you didn’t get tickets to see Linkin Park at the O2 on November 23 because the band has added another date.
Far from Crawling back to Greenwich, the band will be able to stride proudly after signing up for a second London date on November 24 due to unprecedented demand.
The multi-platinum Grammy winners have sold 50 million records worldwide and released their critically-acclaimed sixth album The Hunting Party last month.
They will be supported by Of Mice and Men.
- The Who postpone Greenwich gigs due to illness
- Pop princess Pixie Lott visits Bluewater to reveal secrets of glowing skin
- Meet McBusted's Dougie Poynter and Tom Fletcher at Bluewater next week
- Nicki Minaj, Santana and country music stars set for Greenwich shows
- VIDEO: Rapper brings stars to dessert eating challenge in Catford