Today’s Pet of the Day is surely one of the most striking dogs you’ll ever see – she’s also kind and clever.
Makita, a three-year-old Alaskan malamute, was nominated by Dominique Goodall from Swanley.
This beautiful dog’s likes are snow, sleep and comfy beds. Her dislikes are cats, flies and spiders.
Does your pet have a talent? She's intelligent enough to know the time.
What makes your pet so special? She was rescued at five weeks old and reared inside the family. She's also dealt with a dog attack when she was a little more than a year old. She hasn't got a mean bone in her body, as her best friends are a shih tzu and a 10-month-old baby.
- Pet of the Day: Rex means ‘King’
- Pet of the Day: Check out Slinky’s Luggs
- Pet of the Day: Billy may look gruff but he's really the purr-fect friend
- Pet of the Day: Buddy by name and buddy by nature
- Crystal Palace celebrity Seymour the Cat finds fame once more as face of town’s unofficial calendar