Today’s Pet of the Day is surely one of the most striking dogs you’ll ever see – she’s also kind and clever.
Makita, a three-year-old Alaskan malamute, was nominated by Dominique Goodall from Swanley.
This beautiful dog’s likes are snow, sleep and comfy beds. Her dislikes are cats, flies and spiders.
Does your pet have a talent? She's intelligent enough to know the time.
What makes your pet so special? She was rescued at five weeks old and reared inside the family. She's also dealt with a dog attack when she was a little more than a year old. She hasn't got a mean bone in her body, as her best friends are a shih tzu and a 10-month-old baby.
- UPDATE: Snoopy the horse has been rescued
- Two 30st pigs dumped at Knockolt animal sanctuary in aftermath of 'micro-pig' trend
- Pet of the Day: You’ll find Louie at the bar
- UPDATE: Blue Travelodge fox at 'definite risk'
- Let Meowt! Forest Hill cat found trapped in telephone box five miles away