Today’s Pet of the Day is surely one of the most striking dogs you’ll ever see – she’s also kind and clever.
Makita, a three-year-old Alaskan malamute, was nominated by Dominique Goodall from Swanley.
This beautiful dog’s likes are snow, sleep and comfy beds. Her dislikes are cats, flies and spiders.
Does your pet have a talent? She's intelligent enough to know the time.
What makes your pet so special? She was rescued at five weeks old and reared inside the family. She's also dealt with a dog attack when she was a little more than a year old. She hasn't got a mean bone in her body, as her best friends are a shih tzu and a 10-month-old baby.
- Pet of the Day: Mylo is great at hide and seek
- 5 'ninja' dog videos to enjoy - does your pooch also have a special talent?
- It’s real says man who took THAT woodpecker and weasel picture – do you have an image to rival it?
- Have you got room in your heart and home for these Battersea dogs?
- Tiny puppy stolen from Erith home