We don’t think you’ll find this kitten cute at all ... bazinga, you’ve fallen for another one of our classic pranks.
The puss cat, actually called Bazinga (watch The Big Bang Theory to see why this is a cool name), is of course very cute indeed.
The 11-month-old was nominated for the Pet of the Day honour by James Suttle from New Eltham.
Bazinga, a Persian/ragdoll cross, likes Dreamies, hiding and waking his owners up at 4am to play.
He does not like loud noises, having his fur combed or his claws cut.
Does your pet have a talent? Bazinga can hide in the smallest of places and jump out when you least expect it.
What makes your pet so special? He can sense when his owners have had a really bad day and will come up and cuddle to cheer us up.
- Pet of the Day: Elvis is much more than just a hound dog
- Pet of the Day: Daisy’s a blinking pretty pug
- Pet of the Day: An Angel by name as well as by nature
- Pet of the Day: Lucy's happy if she's got a cat to chase or someone to tickle her tummy
- Pet of the Day: Pickles the prickly little bundle of joy takes cuteness to a new level