Adorable puppy Eddie has helped his owner through some tough times – making him a very worthy Pet of the Day.
Eddie is a five-month-old miniature schnauzer and bichon frise cross.
He was nominated by Aprille Green from Lewisham, who said: “I lost my mum last year and was having a hard time adjusting to life without her. I thought long and hard about getting a puppy as they are a commitment but getting little Eddie has helped improve my wellbeing tenfold.”
Eddie likes waking Aprille up at 5am and dislikes hosepipes.
- Swans hail a taxi in Thamesmead
- Pet of the Day: Cookie the cat can't help but poke her tongue out at you
- Pet of the Day: Kodi the hosepipe-loving husky
- Pet of the Day: Thongs not safe when Sweep the knicker-nicker is about
- PICTURES: Hairless pups found abandoned in Biggin Hill car park find new homes