Adorable puppy Eddie has helped his owner through some tough times – making him a very worthy Pet of the Day.
Eddie is a five-month-old miniature schnauzer and bichon frise cross.
He was nominated by Aprille Green from Lewisham, who said: “I lost my mum last year and was having a hard time adjusting to life without her. I thought long and hard about getting a puppy as they are a commitment but getting little Eddie has helped improve my wellbeing tenfold.”
Eddie likes waking Aprille up at 5am and dislikes hosepipes.
- Emaciated pet rabbit dumped and left to die in Swanley alleyway
- Pet of the Day: Tiger and Millie are feeling Christmassy
- Are these the cutest things in 'Pets' Wood?
- Aww-mazing! Top 20 cutest pet photos as voted for by you
- Have you spotted pig on its walkies in Blackheath?