Adorable puppy Eddie has helped his owner through some tough times – making him a very worthy Pet of the Day.
Eddie is a five-month-old miniature schnauzer and bichon frise cross.
He was nominated by Aprille Green from Lewisham, who said: “I lost my mum last year and was having a hard time adjusting to life without her. I thought long and hard about getting a puppy as they are a commitment but getting little Eddie has helped improve my wellbeing tenfold.”
Eddie likes waking Aprille up at 5am and dislikes hosepipes.
- Pet of the Day: Gentle German shepherd dog Phoenix
- PICTURES: Buster the dog finds loving new Welling home after appeal
- Pet of the Day: Cute dog and cute child best friends are winning combination
- Pet of the day: Benjie the happy chappy
- Pet of the Day: Bella the couch potato