The Crittals Corner underpass in Sidcup has flooded following extensive rainfall in the last 24 hours.
Pictures were posted by Martin Peaple on Facebook group Orpington gossip, with the comment: "The underpass at Crittals Corner is flooded no way through unless you like wet feet."
The underpass is susceptible to flooding and was out of action when gale force winds and torrential rain swept across south east London and Kent in December last year.
- Flood warning issued for Thames riverside in Greenwich
- Pickpockets targeting women and girls in Bromley town centre
- Mercedes driver bailed after Bellingham road smash
- Mottingham murder victim named as family set up funeral fundraiser
- Almost £400,000 paid out by Greenwich Council in 5 years over council homes damage