The Crittals Corner underpass in Sidcup has flooded following extensive rainfall in the last 24 hours.
Pictures were posted by Martin Peaple on Facebook group Orpington gossip, with the comment: "The underpass at Crittals Corner is flooded no way through unless you like wet feet."
The underpass is susceptible to flooding and was out of action when gale force winds and torrential rain swept across south east London and Kent in December last year.
- UPDATE: Car 'dragged all the way down' Sidcup road by bus
- News Shopper spends a day with the British Transport Police
- Special funeral preparations underway in Hayes for UK's former tallest man
- High Court ruling on Gravesend's Heritage Quarter due on Monday
- Gravesham Labour criticised for letting foreign workers deliver leaflets on immigration control