Bromley families are being given the chance to explore ancient Rome this summer.
Crofton Roman Villa in Orpington is giving the borough's modern residents a snapshot into Noviomagus, a lost roman town in West Wickham.
Alongside the Kent Archaeological Rescue Unit, the team will be hosting an event on July 20 as part of the Festival of British Archaeology.
The showcase will run from 10am to 4.30pm and will feature children's dress up, replicas, and historic finds such as an authentic rim of a Roman wheel.
Adult entry is £1.50 and children go for £1 – more info here.
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time