Bromley families are being given the chance to explore ancient Rome this summer.
Crofton Roman Villa in Orpington is giving the borough's modern residents a snapshot into Noviomagus, a lost roman town in West Wickham.
Alongside the Kent Archaeological Rescue Unit, the team will be hosting an event on July 20 as part of the Festival of British Archaeology.
The showcase will run from 10am to 4.30pm and will feature children's dress up, replicas, and historic finds such as an authentic rim of a Roman wheel.
Adult entry is £1.50 and children go for £1 – more info here.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?