Bromley families are being given the chance to explore ancient Rome this summer.
Crofton Roman Villa in Orpington is giving the borough's modern residents a snapshot into Noviomagus, a lost roman town in West Wickham.
Alongside the Kent Archaeological Rescue Unit, the team will be hosting an event on July 20 as part of the Festival of British Archaeology.
The showcase will run from 10am to 4.30pm and will feature children's dress up, replicas, and historic finds such as an authentic rim of a Roman wheel.
Adult entry is £1.50 and children go for £1 – more info here.
- Lee Rigby memorial to be unveiled
- Motorcyclist, 39, hospitalised after Bexleyheath crash
- Bromley borough gets cash injection from Mayor
- PICTURED: Commuters vault barriers to escape London Bridge Station overcrowding
- Eltham thugs 'booted man unconscious while pub bouncers did nothing to help'