Bromley families are being given the chance to explore ancient Rome this summer.
Crofton Roman Villa in Orpington is giving the borough's modern residents a snapshot into Noviomagus, a lost roman town in West Wickham.
Alongside the Kent Archaeological Rescue Unit, the team will be hosting an event on July 20 as part of the Festival of British Archaeology.
The showcase will run from 10am to 4.30pm and will feature children's dress up, replicas, and historic finds such as an authentic rim of a Roman wheel.
Adult entry is £1.50 and children go for £1 – more info here.
- Longfield teenager jailed for two years for unprovoked head-butting
- Former javelin star inspires students on return to old school in Bexley
- Parents at Swanley special needs school fight for its future
- Weekend marks Stephen Lawrence's 40th birthday
- Bexley youth karting club in desperate need of new home