Bromley families are being given the chance to explore ancient Rome this summer.
Crofton Roman Villa in Orpington is giving the borough's modern residents a snapshot into Noviomagus, a lost roman town in West Wickham.
Alongside the Kent Archaeological Rescue Unit, the team will be hosting an event on July 20 as part of the Festival of British Archaeology.
The showcase will run from 10am to 4.30pm and will feature children's dress up, replicas, and historic finds such as an authentic rim of a Roman wheel.
Adult entry is £1.50 and children go for £1 – more info here.
- Sixty-nine-year-old Greenwich woman prepares for 500th marathon run
- Beckenham woman jailed after trying to smuggle nearly £300k worth of cocaine into UK
- Bromley MP Bob Neill brands Douglas Carswell Ukip defection 'misguided' and 'self-defeating'
- Chislehurst woman praises borough's new medical technology that uses 'video conferencing' to care for strokes
- Thamesmead teenager amazes Got to Dance judges as group dances its way to final