Bromley families are being given the chance to explore ancient Rome this summer.
Crofton Roman Villa in Orpington is giving the borough's modern residents a snapshot into Noviomagus, a lost roman town in West Wickham.
Alongside the Kent Archaeological Rescue Unit, the team will be hosting an event on July 20 as part of the Festival of British Archaeology.
The showcase will run from 10am to 4.30pm and will feature children's dress up, replicas, and historic finds such as an authentic rim of a Roman wheel.
Adult entry is £1.50 and children go for £1 – more info here.
- PICTURED: Orchestra travel by air, land and water to launch Classical season
- Belvedere Splash Park could close as part of £50 million funding squeeze
- Vandals who smashed up Dartford pet ambulance 'as low as you can get'
- INTERVIEW: Southeastern's new managing director on 'big changes' to services in south-east London and north Kent
- PICTURED: Shampan celebrates 25 years and plans new restaurant