Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley families of 2014 given chance to explore ancient Rome
Bromley families are being given the chance to explore ancient Rome this summer.
Crofton Roman Villa in Orpington is giving the borough's modern residents a snapshot into Noviomagus, a lost roman town in West Wickham.
Alongside the Kent Archaeological Rescue Unit, the team will be hosting an event on July 20 as part of the Festival of British Archaeology.
The showcase will run from 10am to 4.30pm and will feature children's dress up, replicas, and historic finds such as an authentic rim of a Roman wheel.
Adult entry is £1.50 and children go for £1 – more info here.
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
- Little boy falls out of window in Dartford
- Driver critical after Greenwich crash
- Swanley war memorial gets £14,000 facelift in memory of lost officer
- Catford rapper ShaoDow follows in footsteps of Dr Dre