A luxury sports car worth tens of thousands of pounds was seized in Beckenham after a spot check found the driver had had his licence revoked.
Bromley police stopped an Audi R8 Quattro in Tannery Close, Elmers End, as officers continue to crackdown on illegal road users.
The vehicle, which would cost close to £100,000 new, is one of 430 taken off the road since January.
- Eltham man dies after 'single punch' attack in Blackheath
- Murder detectives investigating after man found dead in Eltham house
- Dartford woman dies in Darent Valley Hospital after misdiagnosis
- Bexleyheath eccentric wants to buy her house, called Norman, by winning reality tv show
- TV Licence change comes into effect next month: Everything you need to know