A luxury sports car worth tens of thousands of pounds was seized in Beckenham after a spot check found the driver had had his licence revoked.
Bromley police stopped an Audi R8 Quattro in Tannery Close, Elmers End, as officers continue to crackdown on illegal road users.
The vehicle, which would cost close to £100,000 new, is one of 430 taken off the road since January.
- 200 drivers a day caught using mobile phones in weeks after crackdown
- Bromley Food Fest is returning next month and this is what’s in store
- Greenwich man jailed for sexually assaulting teen girls in 1980s
- A new retirement development is coming to Bexleyheath
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street