A luxury sports car worth tens of thousands of pounds was seized in Beckenham after a spot check found the driver had had his licence revoked.
Bromley police stopped an Audi R8 Quattro in Tannery Close, Elmers End, as officers continue to crackdown on illegal road users.
The vehicle, which would cost close to £100,000 new, is one of 430 taken off the road since January.
- Greenwich woman jailed after strangling mum to death in Plumstead because she 'thought she was a witch'
- TRAVEL WARNING: Miles of traffic after car bursts into flames on A2
- Family of expectant dad who died in car crash in Darenth issue touching tribute
- Residents' concern as travellers pitch up on Winn's Common, Plumstead
- Second sink hole in two weeks emerges in Bexley