Petts Wood and Beckenham are to be handed a little taste of Brittany this month as the French market makes a welcome comeback.
Stalls plating up hog roasts, crepes, Breton cakes, and other holiday favourites sprang up for the first time in April and attracted keen interest from eager foodies.
After a successful event the treats are set to return over July 18-19, before moving to Beckenham a day later.
And as well as traditional French food and drink, cuisine from across the Mediterranean will again play a part, with dishes from Italian pastries, to Spanish paella, to Turkish baklavas all on offer.
- UPDATE: 17-year-old arrested after teen stabbed in Lewisham street fight
- PICTURED: Petts Wood May Fayre brings hundreds out onto the street
- Baby princess is named as gun salutes ring out across London
- Woman cut free from Darenth smash
- Woman arrested after man stabbed in Lewisham