Petts Wood and Beckenham to host Mediterranean market once more after successful first event (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Petts Wood and Beckenham to host Mediterranean market once more after successful first event
Petts Wood and Beckenham are to be handed a little taste of Brittany this month as the French market makes a welcome comeback.
Stalls plating up hog roasts, crepes, Breton cakes, and other holiday favourites sprang up for the first time in April and attracted keen interest from eager foodies.
After a successful event the treats are set to return over July 18-19, before moving to Beckenham a day later.
And as well as traditional French food and drink, cuisine from across the Mediterranean will again play a part, with dishes from Italian pastries, to Spanish paella, to Turkish baklavas all on offer.
- Brockley bank robber jailed after drunk confession
- Motorcycle crash closes Poverest Road, Orpington
- Woolwich crash leaves van on roof
- The Thank Bank: Readers say 'thank you'
- Brockley man charged with 2010 Greenwich murder of Eltham student
Comments are closed on this article.