Petts Wood and Beckenham are to be handed a little taste of Brittany this month as the French market makes a welcome comeback.
Stalls plating up hog roasts, crepes, Breton cakes, and other holiday favourites sprang up for the first time in April and attracted keen interest from eager foodies.
After a successful event the treats are set to return over July 18-19, before moving to Beckenham a day later.
And as well as traditional French food and drink, cuisine from across the Mediterranean will again play a part, with dishes from Italian pastries, to Spanish paella, to Turkish baklavas all on offer.
- JAILED: Broadchurch TV actor and 'sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Boy hit by car in Bexleyheath town centre
- Alleged serial killer befriended victim's boyfriend in Facebook 'cover-up', court hears
- Go Jane! Beckenham woman in The Great British Bake Off final tonight