Petts Wood and Beckenham are to be handed a little taste of Brittany this month as the French market makes a welcome comeback.
Stalls plating up hog roasts, crepes, Breton cakes, and other holiday favourites sprang up for the first time in April and attracted keen interest from eager foodies.
After a successful event the treats are set to return over July 18-19, before moving to Beckenham a day later.
And as well as traditional French food and drink, cuisine from across the Mediterranean will again play a part, with dishes from Italian pastries, to Spanish paella, to Turkish baklavas all on offer.
- Eltham man dies after 'single punch' attack in Blackheath
- Man arrested on suspicion of murder after 49-year-old found dead in Eltham house
- VIDEO: Car drives wrong way at Northfleet bend head on into traffic
- Interview: Bake Off winner Nadiya prepares for Bluewater signing
- 'It was frightening': Bexleyheath boxer talks down 'dad-of-four' from jumping off bridge on A2