Petts Wood and Beckenham are to be handed a little taste of Brittany this month as the French market makes a welcome comeback.
Stalls plating up hog roasts, crepes, Breton cakes, and other holiday favourites sprang up for the first time in April and attracted keen interest from eager foodies.
After a successful event the treats are set to return over July 18-19, before moving to Beckenham a day later.
And as well as traditional French food and drink, cuisine from across the Mediterranean will again play a part, with dishes from Italian pastries, to Spanish paella, to Turkish baklavas all on offer.
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire
- 'Come home for your brother’s birthday' - Dartford mum's message to 13-year-old son who has been missing for over a month