Petts Wood and Beckenham are to be handed a little taste of Brittany this month as the French market makes a welcome comeback.
Stalls plating up hog roasts, crepes, Breton cakes, and other holiday favourites sprang up for the first time in April and attracted keen interest from eager foodies.
After a successful event the treats are set to return over July 18-19, before moving to Beckenham a day later.
And as well as traditional French food and drink, cuisine from across the Mediterranean will again play a part, with dishes from Italian pastries, to Spanish paella, to Turkish baklavas all on offer.
- Man, 32, killed in M20 crash named as James Gosnell, from Plumstead
- Bexley man jailed after trying to rob DLR passenger
- QUIZ: Do you recognise the stars of film and TV in Greenwich Theatre’s archive photos?
- The Only Way is Wanted Wednesday: TOWIE reject features in Lewisham Police wanted list
- West Wickham fraudsters jailed after tampering with cash machines to steal money