Petts Wood and Beckenham are to be handed a little taste of Brittany this month as the French market makes a welcome comeback.
Stalls plating up hog roasts, crepes, Breton cakes, and other holiday favourites sprang up for the first time in April and attracted keen interest from eager foodies.
After a successful event the treats are set to return over July 18-19, before moving to Beckenham a day later.
And as well as traditional French food and drink, cuisine from across the Mediterranean will again play a part, with dishes from Italian pastries, to Spanish paella, to Turkish baklavas all on offer.
- UPDATE: Police investigating New Cross diversity officer
- Elderly Petts Wood couple ripped off by rogue trader
- UPDATE: 16-year-old boy in court charged with attempted murder following New Cross shooting
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson talks to Vibe at the World Premiere of San Andreas in London
- Kent residents woken by earthquake