Petts Wood and Beckenham are to be handed a little taste of Brittany this month as the French market makes a welcome comeback.
Stalls plating up hog roasts, crepes, Breton cakes, and other holiday favourites sprang up for the first time in April and attracted keen interest from eager foodies.
After a successful event the treats are set to return over July 18-19, before moving to Beckenham a day later.
And as well as traditional French food and drink, cuisine from across the Mediterranean will again play a part, with dishes from Italian pastries, to Spanish paella, to Turkish baklavas all on offer.
- Dartford singer, Stephen Cornwell, to battle it out on next episode of The Voice UK
- 12 policies cats and dogs want to see in the 2015 general election
- Dalek playing Doctor Who theme tune bursts into Eltham funeral
- Manager of New Cross sex cinema: 'What's wrong with people enjoying themselves?'
- Weekend London Tube strike: What you need to know