Petts Wood and Beckenham are to be handed a little taste of Brittany this month as the French market makes a welcome comeback.
Stalls plating up hog roasts, crepes, Breton cakes, and other holiday favourites sprang up for the first time in April and attracted keen interest from eager foodies.
After a successful event the treats are set to return over July 18-19, before moving to Beckenham a day later.
And as well as traditional French food and drink, cuisine from across the Mediterranean will again play a part, with dishes from Italian pastries, to Spanish paella, to Turkish baklavas all on offer.
- CCTV released after elderly woman's purse stolen in Dartford Iceland
- North Kent is getting a massive new trampoline park
- London Bridge station staff to stop challenging tickets as part of industrial action
- 12-year-old girl sexually assaulted at swimming pool in Woolwich and police want to speak to this man
- Approval given for major Bluewater expansion