Petts Wood and Beckenham are to be handed a little taste of Brittany this month as the French market makes a welcome comeback.
Stalls plating up hog roasts, crepes, Breton cakes, and other holiday favourites sprang up for the first time in April and attracted keen interest from eager foodies.
After a successful event the treats are set to return over July 18-19, before moving to Beckenham a day later.
And as well as traditional French food and drink, cuisine from across the Mediterranean will again play a part, with dishes from Italian pastries, to Spanish paella, to Turkish baklavas all on offer.
- WEATHER REPORT: The great British Summer Time is drawing closer which means rain, rain and more rain across the South East
- APPEAL: Man escapes police custody after absconding from Bromley hospital
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- UPDATE: 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- PubSpy reviews the Elephant and Castle, Woolwich