A 20-year-old man was arrested after crack cocaine was found during a police raid in Beckenham last night (July 9).
Bromley police executed a search warrant in Century Way, Copers Cope Road, at 8pm.
Crack cocaine, cannabis, cash and scales were found during the search, with assistance from drugs search dog Bea.
The man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A and class B drugs and remains in custody at a south London Police Station.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London