A 20-year-old man was arrested after crack cocaine was found during a police raid in Beckenham last night (July 9).
Bromley police executed a search warrant in Century Way, Copers Cope Road, at 8pm.
Crack cocaine, cannabis, cash and scales were found during the search, with assistance from drugs search dog Bea.
The man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A and class B drugs and remains in custody at a south London Police Station.
- UPDATE: Teenage girl who disappeared from Sidcup with 51-year-old man escaped out of window, police say
- UPDATE: New Eltham travellers evicted from former Gaelic football pitch
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam
- Lewisham and Greenwich men among jailed members of global multi-million pound drug smuggling operation which hid cocaine in children's toys
- Knife found after stop and search in Lewisham