A 20-year-old man was arrested after crack cocaine was found during a police raid in Beckenham last night (July 9).
Bromley police executed a search warrant in Century Way, Copers Cope Road, at 8pm.
Crack cocaine, cannabis, cash and scales were found during the search, with assistance from drugs search dog Bea.
The man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A and class B drugs and remains in custody at a south London Police Station.
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight