A 20-year-old man was arrested after crack cocaine was found during a police raid in Beckenham last night (July 9).
Bromley police executed a search warrant in Century Way, Copers Cope Road, at 8pm.
Crack cocaine, cannabis, cash and scales were found during the search, with assistance from drugs search dog Bea.
The man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A and class B drugs and remains in custody at a south London Police Station.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine