A 20-year-old man was arrested after crack cocaine was found during a police raid in Beckenham last night (July 9).
Bromley police executed a search warrant in Century Way, Copers Cope Road, at 8pm.
Crack cocaine, cannabis, cash and scales were found during the search, with assistance from drugs search dog Bea.
The man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A and class B drugs and remains in custody at a south London Police Station.
- Broken down van blocks two lanes at Dartford Tunnel
- Man, 32, killed in M20 crash named as James Gosnell, from Plumstead
- Bexley man jailed after trying to rob DLR passenger
- Greenwich Council criticised for 'gambling £17m of taxpayers' money on fossil fuel investments
- QUIZ: Do you recognise the stars of film and TV in Greenwich Theatre’s archive photos?