A 7-year-old Bromley girl - who dreamed a dream of performing in the West End - has seen her dream come true after she landed a part in Les Miserables.
Sylvie Erskine, of College Road, was selected from around 70 other candidates for the role of Cosette in the Queen's Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue.
She will appear in three shows a week until December.
Sylvie said: "When I got the part It felt amazing. I've done about ten shows and I'm really enjoying it."
Mother Belle Erskine, who herself performed in West End musicals when she was younger, said: "I am unbelievably proud. She's the third generation of our family to perform in the West End.
"She's absolutely loving it. She has completely bitten the bug - she wants to go on and do Matilda, she wants to do Annie."
- Eltham man jailed for life for murder of homeless man with sawn-off shotgun
- Bromley X Factor star performs homecoming gig ahead of final
- Would-be robber demands woman's car keys and pushes her in the face at Beckenham cinema
- How to beat norovirus: What to do if you get dreaded vomiting bug
- REVEALED: Most and least recycling-friendly London boroughs