A 7-year-old Bromley girl - who dreamed a dream of performing in the West End - has seen her dream come true after she landed a part in Les Miserables.
Sylvie Erskine, of College Road, was selected from around 70 other candidates for the role of Cosette in the Queen's Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue.
She will appear in three shows a week until December.
Sylvie said: "When I got the part It felt amazing. I've done about ten shows and I'm really enjoying it."
Mother Belle Erskine, who herself performed in West End musicals when she was younger, said: "I am unbelievably proud. She's the third generation of our family to perform in the West End.
"She's absolutely loving it. She has completely bitten the bug - she wants to go on and do Matilda, she wants to do Annie."
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash
- Donors raise £5,500 in TWO DAYS to help Belvedere mum, 28, with cancer make last memories with daughters