A 7-year-old Bromley girl - who dreamed a dream of performing in the West End - has seen her dream come true after she landed a part in Les Miserables.
Sylvie Erskine, of College Road, was selected from around 70 other candidates for the role of Cosette in the Queen's Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue.
She will appear in three shows a week until December.
Sylvie said: "When I got the part It felt amazing. I've done about ten shows and I'm really enjoying it."
Mother Belle Erskine, who herself performed in West End musicals when she was younger, said: "I am unbelievably proud. She's the third generation of our family to perform in the West End.
"She's absolutely loving it. She has completely bitten the bug - she wants to go on and do Matilda, she wants to do Annie."
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway