A 7-year-old Bromley girl - who dreamed a dream of performing in the West End - has seen her dream come true after she landed a part in Les Miserables.
Sylvie Erskine, of College Road, was selected from around 70 other candidates for the role of Cosette in the Queen's Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue.
She will appear in three shows a week until December.
Sylvie said: "When I got the part It felt amazing. I've done about ten shows and I'm really enjoying it."
Mother Belle Erskine, who herself performed in West End musicals when she was younger, said: "I am unbelievably proud. She's the third generation of our family to perform in the West End.
"She's absolutely loving it. She has completely bitten the bug - she wants to go on and do Matilda, she wants to do Annie."
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat
- INQUEST: Albanian Belmarsh inmate's cell was 'covered in faeces and urine'
- Can you help? Female jogger sexually assaulted during mid-week morning run in Thamesmead
- 28-year-old man shot in Greenwich