QUIZ: Can you name these 10 famous people from Dartford who aren't Rolling Stones? (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
QUIZ: Can you name these 10 famous people from Dartford who aren't Rolling Stones?
It’s well known that rock legends Keith Richards and Mick Jagger are from Dartford.
But beyond these Rolling Stones there are a lot of other famous people who have strong links with the north Kent town.
Take our quiz to test your knowledge on the very important subject of Dartford celebs.
Read the clues and see how many of the 10 star connections you can correctly identify.
They are all people who were born in Dartford, raised there or have another firm association with the town.
Share your scores in the comments below – and also say if you know about any other famous Dartfordians.
- Take a smiley summer selfie for chance to win cash in our competition
- Greenwich Council causes confusion with 'No dumpimg' sign spelling error
- Bromley on the Bakerloo line - 10 other things bound to happen by 2040
- 6 expert tips for summer holiday packing from Bluewater's personal shoppers
- Photofun: View from your window - what can you see outside right now?