QUIZ: Can you name these 10 famous people from Dartford who aren't Rolling Stones? (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
QUIZ: Can you name these 10 famous people from Dartford who aren't Rolling Stones?
It’s well known that rock legends Keith Richards and Mick Jagger are from Dartford.
But beyond these Rolling Stones there are a lot of other famous people who have strong links with the north Kent town.
Take our quiz to test your knowledge on the very important subject of Dartford celebs.
Read the clues and see how many of the 10 star connections you can correctly identify.
They are all people who were born in Dartford, raised there or have another firm association with the town.
Share your scores in the comments below – and also say if you know about any other famous Dartfordians.
- Revealed: 10 things men think about when booking a date venue
- 5 of the best places to Pick Your Own fruit and vegetables in north Kent and south east London
- One in five mums announce birth on Facebook within half an hour
- 10 of the worst excuses for drivers stopping illegally on hard shoulder of motorways
- QUIZ: 7 questions to test how well you know your local area