A Kent-based choir will join Brit Award winners Blake on stage in Dartford.
The vocal group are set to perform at the Orchard Theatre on July 11.
Sittingbourne group Opus 32 will join them for some of their well-known classic-pop renditions and sing a song from their own repertoire.
Music director Derek Boyne said: “These opportunities don't happen every day and to perform on a professional stage with quality musicians was a chance we could not let pass us by.”
Blake are dedicated to supporting choirs, having been joined by more than 300 on stage.
Blakes Humphrey Berney said: “We three all owe our careers, our success and the opportunity to travel the world, to the choirs that first let us sing with them as young children and teenagers.
“Singing within a group helps build confidence and without a doubt leads on to some people stepping forward to take on solo singing careers.”
Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto