A Kent-based choir will join Brit Award winners Blake on stage in Dartford.
The vocal group are set to perform at the Orchard Theatre on July 11.
Sittingbourne group Opus 32 will join them for some of their well-known classic-pop renditions and sing a song from their own repertoire.
Music director Derek Boyne said: “These opportunities don't happen every day and to perform on a professional stage with quality musicians was a chance we could not let pass us by.”
Blake are dedicated to supporting choirs, having been joined by more than 300 on stage.
Blakes Humphrey Berney said: “We three all owe our careers, our success and the opportunity to travel the world, to the choirs that first let us sing with them as young children and teenagers.
“Singing within a group helps build confidence and without a doubt leads on to some people stepping forward to take on solo singing careers.”
Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk
- David Bowie musical heading for London
- PICTURED: Gangsta Granny raids Bromley jewellers
- Late-night spectacular Labirinto to bring Brazilian performance to Forest Hill before Rio Olympics
- Blue's Antony Costa and co-stars tell us why they can't wait to bring Save the Last Dance for Me to Bromley
- Get ready to find out the secrets of the movies as the Hollywood Special Effects Show blasts into Kingston and Bromley