Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Entertainments to fill Eltham Palace
Eltham Palace’s grounds, garden and great hall will be thrown open for free on July 20 as it hosts a day of entertainments.
Greenwich Dance and Greenwich Council have teamed up for the fifth Greenwich World Cultural Festival, which will see creative workshops, art, theatre, music, dance and circus events throughout the afternoon from 12.30pm to 4.30pm.
Greenwich Dance Artistic Director Kat Bridge said: “It’s such a special environment and animating the gardens and Great Hall with a range of fantastic artists is a treat for audiences and for us as the producer.
Go to greenwichdance.org.uk
- 'Peculiar and hectic' show The Boy Who Climbed Out of His Face to open new Greenwich venue
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (July 19 and 20)
- 14 tips and advice to stay safe in thunderstorms and lightning
- Quirky, fun-packed evening to celebrate Greenwich museum exhibition openings
- PICTURED: 700 people enjoy skipping in time at Greenwich Park