Multi platinum rockers Linkin Park are heading to Greenwich on this autumn’s European tour.
The gig at the O2 on November 23 was announced this morning and tickets will go on sale on Friday (July 11) at 9am.
The Grammy-winning group, who have sold 50million records released their critically lauded sixth album The Hunting Party in June, on the same day the headlined Download Festival.
It went to number one on iTunes in 67 countries.
The band will be supported on the tour by Of Mice and Men.
Go to linkinpark.com
- Queen and Adam Lambert to rock Greenwich
- Usher headed for Greenwich
- Stat Chat: Where is London's best live music scene?
- Paul Simon and Sting add second Greenwich show following sell out
- Lauryn Hill adds a second intimate Greenwich date