Eighties icon Grace Jones will join Massive Attack at On Blackheath festival in September.
The announcement was made two-day music and food event’s official Twitter page this morning.
The bill also includes rocker Frank Turner and chefs Gizzi Erskine and Simon Hulstone.
On Blackheath has been in the pipeline for four years and was given the go-ahead in 2012 after a court battle with the Blackheath Society over its licence.
It is the brainchild of three Blackheath-based men; Tom Wates, Alex Wicks and Terry Felgate.
Go to onblackheath.com
- Welling schoolboy Charlie Jones 'loving' X Factor experience despite near misses and Twitter sneers from former Apprentice
- Deep Purple announce rare Greenwich show
- Dartford schoolboy Charlie Jones gets through to week four of X Factor with Stereo Kicks
- Life threatening illness won't stop reformed band's big Dartford gig
- PICTURED: Inside Wuthering Heights - Kate Bush's former Eltham home on sale for £3m