Eighties icon Grace Jones will join Massive Attack at On Blackheath festival in September.
The announcement was made two-day music and food event’s official Twitter page this morning.
The bill also includes rocker Frank Turner and chefs Gizzi Erskine and Simon Hulstone.
On Blackheath has been in the pipeline for four years and was given the go-ahead in 2012 after a court battle with the Blackheath Society over its licence.
It is the brainchild of three Blackheath-based men; Tom Wates, Alex Wicks and Terry Felgate.
Go to onblackheath.com
- Fleetwood Mac add fifth Greenwich show
- S Club 7 reach for Greenwich following Children in Need reunion
- VIDEO X Factor: Welling's Charlie Jones and Stereo Kicks swing through Big Band week
- Bette Midler and Ariana Grande announce Greenwich shows
- The Who, Paul Weller and Johnny Marr announced for British Summer Time at Hyde Park