Over twenty firefighters were called to a house fire in Beckenham yesterday.
Crews from Beckenham, Bromley, Orpington, and Woodside fire stations attended an incident in Deveraux Close at about 1.30pm.
A woman was treated by London Ambulance Service for smoke inhalation at the scene, and two people had left the property before the brigade arrived.
The emergency services were called at 1.24pm and the blaze was under control around an hour later.
The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- Two rail strikes set to cause 'travel chaos' across south-east London and Kent
- Alcoholism partly to blame for woman's death in Lewisham, coroner hears
- Young mum hopes history repeats itself in Model Tots competition
- Catford protest school facing £1m in budget cuts
- Bexley College students secure top awards from industry professionals