A 26-year-old man from south east London was stabbed to death in Southend, Essex last night.
Six men from London, Southend and Basildon have been arrested by police following the incident at 7pm last night in York Road.
The man received two stab wounds and died in hospital this morning.
The ambulance service flew the victim by air ambulance to hospital, where despite the best efforts of medical staff he died.
The six men, aged between 17-19, will be questioned by detectives today about their involvement in the incident.
Anyone who was in the area and witnessed the incident of has any other information is urged to contact detectives at Southend on 101 or via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Do you know the man? Call the newsroom on 01689 885 726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time