A 26-year-old man from south east London was stabbed to death in Southend, Essex last night.
Six men from London, Southend and Basildon have been arrested by police following the incident at 7pm last night in York Road.
The man received two stab wounds and died in hospital this morning.
The ambulance service flew the victim by air ambulance to hospital, where despite the best efforts of medical staff he died.
The six men, aged between 17-19, will be questioned by detectives today about their involvement in the incident.
Anyone who was in the area and witnessed the incident of has any other information is urged to contact detectives at Southend on 101 or via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Do you know the man? Call the newsroom on 01689 885 726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine