Eurotunnel customers in Kent are still facing long delays this morning after hundreds of people were evacuated after a power failure.
Almost 400 people were evacuated into a tunnel last night and customers have been told to expect long delays today.
Are you a customer from the News Shopper patch and have been delayed?
Get in touch by calling email@example.com or call 01689 885 726.
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway