Eurotunnel customers in Kent are still facing long delays this morning after hundreds of people were evacuated after a power failure.
Almost 400 people were evacuated into a tunnel last night and customers have been told to expect long delays today.
Are you a customer from the News Shopper patch and have been delayed?
Get in touch by calling firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01689 885 726.
- Two people dead after being hit by car in police chase
- TRAVEL CHAOS: Long train delays across south-east London and north Kent
- Pokemon Go hunters come across couple having sex on Blackheath Common
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these six suspected criminals?
- 'A great friend': Flowers left in Blackheath pay tribute to man killed with 'single punch'