Eurotunnel customers in Kent are still facing long delays this morning after hundreds of people were evacuated after a power failure.
Almost 400 people were evacuated into a tunnel last night and customers have been told to expect long delays today.
Are you a customer from the News Shopper patch and have been delayed?
Get in touch by calling firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01689 885 726.
- Eltham man jailed for life for murder of homeless man with sawn-off shotgun
- Bromley X Factor star performs homecoming gig ahead of final
- Would-be robber demands woman's car keys and pushes her in the face at Beckenham cinema
- How to beat norovirus: What to do if you get dreaded vomiting bug
- REVEALED: Most and least recycling-friendly London boroughs