Eurotunnel customers in Kent are still facing long delays this morning after hundreds of people were evacuated after a power failure.
Almost 400 people were evacuated into a tunnel last night and customers have been told to expect long delays today.
Are you a customer from the News Shopper patch and have been delayed?
Get in touch by calling firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01689 885 726.
- Rapist gets more jail time after another victim sees his image in News Shopper
- WATCH: Bungling 'robbers' botch getaway on moped after trying to steal cigarettes from Eltham shop
- Woman in critical condition after crash in Bexley
- 'Predatory paedophile' jailed for 21 years for raping boy and indecently assaulting three other children
- Dartford mum was discharged from hospital hours before she died as hospital 'needed the bed space'