Eurotunnel customers in Kent are still facing long delays this morning after hundreds of people were evacuated after a power failure.
Almost 400 people were evacuated into a tunnel last night and customers have been told to expect long delays today.
Are you a customer from the News Shopper patch and have been delayed?
Get in touch by calling firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01689 885 726.
- Police 'told pupil having affair with Bexleyheath Academy teacher year before action taken'
- UPDATE: Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Lewisham floods as River Ravensbourne burst its banks
- Bromley Council Leader "cannot ignore a gentleman with a £500 million cheque"
- Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds coming to Greenwich on its way to final performance